-9-

Zoey
As Harry kissed me, he pulled off and looked at me. I didn't say a word. I cleared my throat.
"So who do you like?"
"Um...y-you"
He smiled as i blushed.
"Don't tell anyone"
I said as Harry nodded. Then i saw Sweetie run onto Harry's lap, she barked. Harry petted her making me smile.
"What time is it?"
I asked as Harry looked at his watch.
"Um 6:30pm"
"Oh ok"
He looked and smiled at me. As me and Harry played with Sweetie my door bursted open.
"HARRY YOU BETTER NOT BE KISSING MY FUTURE MRS. HORAN!"
Niall yelled as me and Harry looked at each other.
"Niall, i'll meet you downstairs ok?"
"Oh...ok...erm...were gonna watch a movie in a few minutes so i'll see you later, and Liam needs to talk to you Harry"
Niall said as he blushed after what he said when he came into my room.
"Awe you look so cute when your cheeks turn red"
I said to Niall as he blinked. Then he ran out of the room screaming.
"LOUIS! ZOEY LOVES ME!!!"
I giggled as Harry looked at me. He smiled.
"Stop it!"
I said as he chuckled and smiled again. His dimples almost made me faint.
"Stop what!"
"Stop giving me that face!"
I said as he chuckled. I smiled. I stood up and began to walk towards my door. Then all the sudden i felt hands on my waist. I jumped a little.
"You should be holding the puppy not me"
I said as he pulled off and took the puppy. I chuckled. I walked out of the room and ran down the stairs. Harry followed as i walked into the living room i saw Louis, Liam, Zayn and Niall sitting on couches about to watch a movie. I saw a spot beside Niall so i took it and sat down. Harry passed Sweetie over to me as she wagged her tail seeing me. I smiled and laid back on the couch. I saw Louis looking at me and Niall. I sat up straight.
"Niall do you have a crush on me?"
I asked as Niall looked at me and shook his head.
"Are you sure?"
I smirked as he blushed.
"We're all friends here Niall"
Liam said as i nodded. I leaned in and kissed Niall's cheek making me freeze.
"Louis..."
He said as i rolled my eyes. I looked at Harry as he winked at me.
"What movie are we watching?"
I asked as Louis pressed play.

Harry
Louis pressed play as the movie started. It was The Grudge. I looked over at Zoey and saw her hug Sweetie.

As the scary parts came on i heard Zoey scream and Sweetie whine and Niall covering his face with a pillow. I chuckled.
"Zoey go sit with Harry"
Louis said as she immediately ran to my side with Sweetie. I felt Sweetie's paw touch my leg. Then once again the grudge came up on the screen making Zoey scream.

After the movie, it was already 10:30pm. Zoey was just covering her face with her hands as Sweetie did he same with her paws. Awe! I tapped her shoulder as Zoey screamed and opened her eyes.
"Is it over?"
I nodded as she stood up with Sweetie.
"We should get to bed, i have school tomorrow"
She said as everyone nodded and stood up. Zoey started to walk towards the stairs and then up them. I followed after her. After she opened her door, she looked at me and smiled.
"Night Guys"
She said as we all smiled at her. She entered her room and closed the door.

I was sleeping then all the sudden, thunder struck. I groaned and turned towards the wall. Then i heard my door burst open i looked towards the door seeing someone ran onto my bed and lay infront of me.
"Ugh, Niall its just thunder!"
"Harry, i'm scared of Thunder"
It wasn't Niall, it was Zoey. I rubbed my eyes as she looked sat me.
"Oh sorry, Come here"
I said as i wrapped my arms around her.
"Why would you think i was Niall?"
She asked as i chuckled.
"Niall is scared of Thunder and he usually run into someone's room. He probably ran into your room"
She giggled as i smiled.
"Where's Sweetie?"
Then i felt something jump onto the bed and i heard whining. I looked up seeing Sweetie crawling up towards Zoey. Sweetie crawled into Zoey's arms as she whined.
"Awe"
Zoey said as i smiled. Then i heard Zoey yawn.
"Night Harry"
She said as she closed her eyes and fallen asleep. I smiled and kissed her forehead.
"Night Zoey"