-34-

Zoey
It was Thursday morning and my birthday was 2 days apart.

I woke up with music coming from downstairs. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked to the side of me seeing no one. Harry must be downstairs. I pulled the blanket off me and stood up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom.

I put on black sweat pants and put on a baby blue t-shirt on it and put my Adidas Slippers on with socks. I left my hair down and then i put my glasses on. I walked out of the room looking down the hallway.
"Where are they?"
I asked as i looked towards the stairs and walked down them. As i hit the last step, the music got louder and louder every time i stepped closer towards the music room.
"What are they doing so early in the morning-"
I said as then i peeked through the door and listened.
"Harry i dare you to sing Perfect to Zoey"
Niall said as Harry shook his head smirking.
"I would sing it to her anytime"
Harry chuckled as i smiled.
"Ok then i dare you ask her out"
Liam said as Harry's eyes widened. Louis put a hand on his shoulder.
"Yea Harry"
Louis smirked as Harry looked at Niall.
"Nah Harry, you can take her"
Niall said as Harry gulped.
"Come on Harry we all know you want to!"
Ashton said as Luke and Calum nodded.
"Sing Perfect first though"
Louis said as Harry looked at him and nodded.
"Ok lets practise that song"
Louis said as he pushed a button on the controls of the sound. Then the music played. I just smiled, and before anyone could sing i just walked away from the music room and into the living room. I never listened to Perfect yet, they probably just wrote it this morning. I put my earphones on and played Last First Kiss on my Ipod and then laid back on the couch. I shut my eyes to rest for a little bit.

**DayDream**********************
"So let me be your last, your last first kiss"
I sang a little as i was doing the dishes. As i finished drying the last dish, i placed it in the dryer tray and then i took a small cloth and wiped my hands. I placed the cloth on the counter and took my apron off and hung it on the hook next to the fridge. I tied my hair in a messy bun and pushed my glasses up. I wiped my shirt taking some crumbs off. Then i began to walk towards the living room until i saw Harry, Zayn and Niall shirtless blocking the way into the living room. They crossed their arms making their biceps pop out more. Smirks formed on their faces. I froze.
"Ok? Then, i'm just gonna go this way-"
As i turned towards the Dining room i stopped as i saw Ashton, Luke and Calum shirtless also crossing their arms. I stepped a few steps back.
"Uhhh what did i do?"
I asked clueless as they chuckled. I ended up hitting the counter with my back. I looked around seeing the back door open. Then they began to walk closer towards me.
"Ok whats up with you guys? Its not even my birthday!?"
I said as they chuckled again.
"You're birthday is gonna be WAY better than this"
Harry smirked as my eyes widened.
"Louis?! Liam?! Where are you?! The guys are creeping me out!"
I shouted as i looked towards the back door and ran for it. I ran out the door slamming it shut. It was dark outside and the full moon was up giving me some bright light outside. I looked around the house. I saw a ladder leading into my room. I grinned and then climbed up. As i reached the window, i put my leg in and crawled inside. I shut the window. Then i sat down on my bed laying down. I cupped my face into my hands.
"Oh my god what the hell happened to the guys?"
I mumbled. Then i felt a hand on my stomach making its way to my waist. I turned to my side seeing Harry smirking at me. I sat up and fell off the bed. I groaned.
"Ow"
I said as Harry chuckled. I got up and wiped my shirt.
"What is up with you guys?"
I asked as Harry sat up still shirtless. He smirked again at me.
"Fangirl"
He muttered as i looked at him.
"Excuse me? I am not a fangirl"
I snapped as he chuckled.
"Awe so cute how you're lying"
He cooed as i crossed my arms looking away from him.
"If i was a fangirl then i would have died screaming in this room with you"
I said as then i heard him stand up. I looked towards him as he walked up to me. I stepped back and then hit to door making me end up really close to me. He held my arm.
"Well can you tell me who your favourite guy is in the band?"
Harry smirked as i he pulled me in closer to him.
"I'm not saying a word"
Then i zipped my mouth as he chuckled.
"Ok since your mouth is shut i guess i could do this"
He pressed his lips onto mine making me gasp.
**Day Dream ends****************

Then i heard my name through my music making me jerk my head up taking me earphones out.
"Huh? What?! What the hell happened?"
"Hi Zoey, "
Niall laughed as Louis chuckled.
"Looks like you took a nap there sis"
Louis said as i shook my head.
"Ppphhhhhhttttt nooo!"
"Wait...no...you were DAYDREAMING!!!"
Louis said as i looked at him.
"Was not"
I crossed my arms.
"Aye lass it kinda did look like you were day dreaming"
Niall said as i scoffed.
"Was not"
They chuckled. I rolled my eyes and stood up.
"What do you guys want for breakfast?"
I asked as they held their chins.
"Can you make a breakfast buffet?"
Niall asked as i put my hands on my hips.
"I only have 2 hands!"
I said as they all chuckled, Louis hit the back of Niall's head.
"Pancakes and scrambled eggs would be nice"
Louis smiled as i nodded.
"Thats better"
I said as i walked passed them, i felt someone slap my bum making me turn around.
"Luke!"
Liam shouted as Luke laughed.
"I'm just playin'"
Luke smiled as i rolled my eyes. I continued to walk into the kitchen.
"Sweetie! Breakfast!"
I called out as then i heard barking from upstairs. I walked over to the fridge and reached up and grabbed the dog food. I carried it and then poured some in her bowl. I carried it up again and placed it on the fridge. Sweetie came running in making me kneel down and pet her. I let her eat while i walked over to the counter.

~~~

"Guys breakfast is ready!"
I shouted as i turned the stove off and carried the pan and tilted it down so the eggs can slip off onto the plate. Then i placed the pan down and took my apron off. I put the egg plate and pancake plate onto a big tray. And then i placed plates, cups and cutlery on a different tray. I placed the food tray on my left hand and carried the other tray in my right. Then i walked over into the  dining room and placed the tray on the table handing everyone a plate, cup and cutlery. Then i spread the pancake plate and eggs plate on the table. I took my spot next to Louis.
"Ok dig in"
I said as Niall took the pancake plate and put one on his plate. I handed him the syrup.

~~~

After breakfast, i was in my room with Sweetie. We were both on the bed while i was listening to Illusion by One Direction. I was working on homework while Sweetie chewed on her chew toy. I grinned at her as she rolled onto her back. She's the cutest puppy i have ever had. I looked back down at my homework and wrote down a part of my story. In English we were writing our own novel which will maybe take a few months. I was on the tenth chapter and its about how this girl named Cris falls in love with a new guy in the school. I kept writing until i heard a knock on my door. I grabbed a small remote and turned the music down.
"Come in"
I said as i heard the door opened. I wrote down a few words until i felt the bed sink as someone sat down. I looked up seeing Niall smiling at me. I grinned.
"What is it Niall?"
I chuckled as he smiled.
"Whatcha writin?"
"A novel, schoolwork"
I said as he nodded. The i saw Sweetie crawl over onto Niall's lap. Niall carried her and kissed her cheek. I smiled.
"So whats your story about?"
He asked as he placed Sweetie back down onto the bed. She crawled back over to her chew toy again. I looked at Niall.
"Its about a girl who falls in love with a new kid in school"
I said as i looked back down and wrote a few words. Niall chuckled.
"Who is that new kid?"
He smirked as i rolled my eyes chuckling.
"This story is not about me"
I said as he smirked.
"Suureee"
He said as i hit his arm.
"Stop it"
I said as he chuckled.
"You like Harry don't you?"
He asked as i looked at him.
"Niall-"
"No its ok,"
He said as i smiled at him.
"I don't even know if Louis will allow me to date him"
"Why not?"
Niall asked as i looked at him.
"Because Harry is too touchy and flirty"
Niall nodded.
"But he's really nice once you get to know him...as a boyfriend"
He said as i smiled. I looked back down.
"I don't know, i guess i'll have to find out what happens"
I said as he patted my shoulder.
"Well have fun writing your book, i'm with the lads rehearsing ok?"
I nodded as he stood up and walked out of the room. I looked at Sweetie. I sighed.
"What am i gonna do Sweetie?"
I said as she barked.