-10-

Zoey
I woke up with the sound of Sweetie whining and her paws on my cheeks. I giggled as she panted. I tickled her chin. I sat up and looked at Harry. He was still sleeping. Then i saw Sweetie crawl onto her chest. She placed her 2 front paws on his cheeks and began to bark. Awe. I giggled. Then Harry's eyes opened.
"Awe, Sweetie!"
He said as he tickled her cheeks. I smiled and checked the time. It was 5:30am in the morning. I yawned and saw Harry sit up. Shirtless.
"Um Harry?"
"Yea?"
"Where's Sweetie?"
Then i heard whined and the blanket move. I pulled the blanket over and saw Sweetie on her back. I smiled and picked her up. I put her down on the floor as she ran out. I'm guessing she's going to wake the others. I stood up from the bed and walked back into my room. Then i heard the rest of the boys voices.
"Ugh! Sweetie! Get back here!"
I smiled as Sweetie ran in my room. She ran towards me as i picked her up. Then Liam, Niall, Louis and Zayn ran into my room.
"Good job Sweetie, you woke them up"
I said to her as she licked my cheek. I wiped it off. I looked at the boys.
"Morning guys"
I smiled as they were breathing heavily.
"So, who's going to school with Zoey?"
Louis asked as Liam raised his hand.
"Also... can you all put a shirt on!"
I said as they walked out of my room. I laid Sweetie down on my bed as i walked into my bathroom to take a shower.

I walked out all changed. I dried my hair and brushed it down. I left it untied and i split my hair into 2 laying them on each side of my shoulder. I took my glasses and put them on. I was wearing a white T-shirt saying 'I Love England' on it, i wore black tight skinny jeans. Then i put on a brown tight leather jacket with fur around my hood. I took my school bag and put my all my school things i needed. I hung the bag on my back and put my phone in my pocket.
"Come on Sweetie"
I said as she jumped off the bed and followed me out of my room.

Harry
I heard footsteps come down the stairs making me look up. Zoey was in a tight leather jacket, she had tight jeans on. Shit. I gulped. She smiled at me as Sweetie jumped down each step. The guys drooled over her making me roll my eyes.
"Hey! Stop staring at her!"
Louis said as she giggled.
"Lets go Liam"
He just stared at her as i hit his arm.
"Um yea ok, lets go"
He said as she walked out. I picked Sweetie up and waved bye to Zoey.

Zoey
Liam drove me to school as we jumped out of his car, Liam jogged to my side as we walked in. I ran to my locker and put some things inside. Then i looked around for Liam seeing him waving at me by the door. I smiled and ran towards him.
"Ladies first"
He said as i walked in.

After 2 classes, i walked out of my class and ran towards my locker. I heard my name making me turn around seeing Ariel and Paris. I smiled as i saw them.
"Hey Zoey, wanna hang out for lunch?"
"Um well someone is going to be joining us, is that ok?"
"Yea thats ok"
Then Liam walked over to me. The girls stared at him making me chuckle.
"Guys this is Liam"
"Liam...Payne?!?"
I nodded as they screamed Liam chuckled and smiled.
"Hey loves, so where are we going for lunch?"
"Lets go to the cafeteria first."
I said as the girls dragged me away from him for a second.
"Wait your last name is Tomlinson right?!?"
Ariel asked as i nodded.
"So is Louis your-"
I nodded as they screamed. I smiled.
"Hey Liam come on and try to catch up!"
I yelled as we ran.

Liam
I ran after them as i heard them laugh then all the sudden Zoey bumped into someone.
"Opps sorry i didn-"
"Zip it Tomlinson!"
He yelled as i ran to her side.
"Don't talk to her like that!"
I yelled as the boy looked at me. He had brown hair in a quiff and his eyes were brown. Who is this guy?
"Oh Tomlinson? Is this your babysitter?"
He chuckled as i formed my hand into a fist. I felt Zoey hold my fist making me calm down just a bit.
"Sorry, i forgot my manners, i'm Liam, and you are?"
"Keith,"
He said as i nodded.
"Wait, aren't you from that boy band called One Direction? Man, you guys make my head ring from all your terrible singing!"
He chuckled as i growled.
"Liam, lets go,"
"I got this Zoey"
I whispered to her as she stepped back.
"I'd like to know what your good at Keith?"
I smirked as he snickered.
"Well..."
He formed one hand into a fist and punched it into his other hand.
"Fighting is on-"
I punched him in the face. Zoey pulled me back hugging my arm.
"Liam, come on, i don't want you to get in trouble"
She pleaded as i looked back at Keith and glared at him, he ended up running away with his friends.