-18-

Zoey
It was 1:30pm. Me and the girls were just in 'my' room listening to music. We were listening to One Direction and 5 Seconds Of Summer songs. As Better Than Words came on i was just thinking about harry once he sang his part. I smiled.
"Awe, does someone have a crush on Harry?"
Ariel smirked at me as i smiled.
"Kinda..."
I said as the chuckled.
"Every song with listened to and whenever Harry sings, you seem to sit there Day Dreaming"
Paris said as i smiled and giggled.
"But i'm not lying, i Kinda do"
I said as they smiled at me.
"I wonder how the guys are doing?"
I said as they looked at me.
"They're probably in your room, doing...stuff..."
I shook my head. That is disgusting! I shook my head trying to get it out of my head.
"Anyway, what should we do?"
"Do you guys wanna watch a movie?"
I nodded.
"Sure"

Louis
Oh my god! Im in a living nightmare! The guys are just out of control! They are all running around shirtless and they are making such a big mess everywhere! I pulled my hair.
"YOU GUYS!!! STOP IT!!"
I yelled but they didn't listen. I groaned. Zoey HELP ME!!

Zoey
I just realized i forgot my laptop at the house. I asked Ariel if i could borrow her car. She nodded and threw me her keys. I walked down the stairs and put my white Vans on. I walked out the door. I walked towards her car and opened it. I sat down and started the engine.

I parked up in front of the guy's house and jumped out the car. I took out my keys and unlocked the door. As i entered the house was a big mess. I gasped. I walked into the living room seeing all the guys shirtless jumping around like loose monkeys. I saw Louis run behind me. Then all the guys stopped and looked at me. I froze.

Michael
We all stopped and looked at her. Shit! She was wearing a short skirt. She was wearing white Vans and a tight shirt.
"Um, guys? Whats going on in here?"
She spoke as i blinked. Her eyes scanned the whole room.
"Umm, Niall Started it!"
Zayn pointed as Niall looked at Zayn.
"What?!? Michael was the one running around Screaming Zoey's name like he was drunk!"
Zoey looked at me.
"Michael what do you want from me?"
She asked me as i was just staring down at her legs.
"Michael!"
I snapped out of my thoughts.
"Umm"
"Do you want her virginity or something cause your eyes seem pretty glued to her legs!"
Liam yelled as She pulled her skirt lower.
"I don't have time for this! Just, clean this house up and please behave while i'm gone!"
She said as she walked towards the stairs. I looked around for my shirt.
"Zoey might be scared of you now"
Zayn laughed as i rolled my eyes.

Zoey
As i entered my room i saw my laptop. I walked towards it and saw a note.
"Zoey you forgot your laptop- Harry"
I smiled and put the laptop in my bag. I headed towards my door seeing a rose drawing on the door. It was spray painted red. It looked really realistic.
"Louis! Who painted this rose on my-"
As i opened my door, Calum was standing there.
"Calum?"
"Umm, sorry, i was just going to wash the rose off your door"
"Um who painted that rose on my door anyway?"
"Umm, Me, Ashton and Luke"
I nodded.
"My favourite flower"
I said as i looked at the rose again and smiled.

Calum
I smiled as i heard her favourite flower were roses. She looked at the door again making me look down. I noticed her arm had a tattoo. It was shaped as a rose. I smiled. Then she looked at me.
"So do you want me to wash the rose off?"
"Umm, i like it on my door like that, thanks Cal"
I smiled as she came close to me and kissed my cheek. I blushed. She walked passed me and smiled at me.

Zoey
As i walked down the stairs i saw everyone cleaning up. I hit the last step and walked into the living room. Niall, Liam, Luke, Zayn and Michael cleaning. They stopped and looked at me.
"Sorry Zoey for ruining the house while you were gone."
My eyes widened. Wow.
"Ok um, please, please don't mess the house up while i'm gone."
I said as they nodded.
"Ok, so i will see some of you guys tomorrow at school"
I said as they smiled. I smiled back and walked towards the door. Then i heard my name from behind me. I turned around seeing Ashton.
"Hi Ash"
"Umm, i'll see you at school tomorrow"
I smiled.
"I got to go"
I said as he nodded and waved.