-45-

Zoey
Everyone was seated again in their seats. I think the next event was the second performance. I was sitting in my thrown.
"Ok guys now it is the second performance by Niall and Louis"
Zayn said as everyone clapped. I saw Niall and Louis jog over to the middle of the dance floor. The music came on. It was Illusion.

Illusion
Both-Tell me you believe in love
It's not an illusion

Louis-I been thinking about the nights
And the dangerous tricks
People play on the eyes of the innocent
I could turn a lot of hearts
Into breaks with smoke and
Mirrors disappearing
Right in front of them

Niall-But believe me
I'm not trying to deceive you
I promise falling for me
Won't be a mistake

Both-No baby this is not an illusion
I've really got my heart out on my sleeve
Oh baby this is not an illusion
There's magic between you and me
No baby this is not an illusion
You really got me lifted off my feet
So tell me you believe in love
'Cause it's not an illusion to me

Niall-You don't ever have to worry about me
About how the cards fall
I'm all that you need tonight
I would never turn your heart into
Broken parts
You don't have to think twice
Looking in my eyes

Louis-Can't you see it?
I'm not trying to mislead you
I promise falling for me
Won't be a mistake

Both-No baby this is not an illusion
I've really got my heart out on my sleeve
Oh baby this is not an illusion
There's magic between you and me
No baby this is not an illusion
You really got me lifted off my feet
So tell me you believe in love
'Cause it's not an illusion to me

Niall-You can tie me up in chains
You can throw away the key
But there's no trapped doors
I'm not gonna leave
You're the truth I can't explain
You're the only one I see
It's not an illusion to me

Both-No baby this is not an illusion
I've really got my heart out on my sleeve
Oh baby this is not an illusion
There's magic between you and me
No baby this is not an illusion
You really got me lifted off my feet
So tell me you believe in love
'Cause it's not an illusion to me

So tell me you believe in love
'Cause it's not an illusion

They sang making everyone clap. I wiped a tear off my cheek. I smiled at them. Then Ashton, Luke, Michael, Calum, Louis, Harry, Zayn, Niall and Liam all walked up to the dance floor and stood there. They smiled at me. Niall spoke through the microphone.
"Ok everyone, let's take a few minutes to talk about Zoey here"
Niall smiled as I smiled.

Louis Speech
"Zoey, Happy Birthday, today you turn 18, the age to adulthood. Spending time with you was just amazing. No one else could make me smile other than you. I feel so lucky to have the best sister in the whole world. You're sweet, you're funny and sometimes a pain, but I know that means you love me. Love you sis"

I smiled. Cassy handed me a microphone.
"Thank you Louis, I love you too"
I said as he nodded and stepped back. Then Liam stepped forward.

Liam Speech
"Zoey Happy Birthday. The first time we met, I had a little bit of a crush on you but, I know you love someone else. It's ok. I like you more as a best friend. I treat you like a sister even though you're Louis sister. You're so fun to be around, you are brave, and very sassy when you hear your name with someone you don't like. When laughs come from you, it's like something good happened to someone anywhere in the world. I hope you find you're Prince Charming and I hope you enjoy being 18"

"Thank you Liam"
I said as he smiled and stepped back. Then Zayn stepped forward.

Zayn Speech
"Zoey, you're perfect. Sometimes I hear you in your room saying bad stuff about yourself. And then I hear you listen to Little Things. Most of the lyrics in that song is true to you. But I'm just here to say You're perfect. You are a beautiful girl, you're kind, you're funny and you're a really good person to talk to. Happy Birthday Zoey"

"Thank you Zayn"
I wiped my tear from my cheek. He stepped back. I saw Niall step forward.

Niall Speech
"Zoey Happy Birthday love. I know you're crying right now, but don't be sad, be happy. Smiles are better than frowns. Since you are now 18, you're going into adulthood. Yay. It looks to me, that you're the kind of girl that doesn't wanna grow up but let me tell you this. I know you're an adult now but that doesn't mean it will stop you from achieving your goal. So keep dreaming, believing and don't stop looking for the right person"

I smiled and wiped another tear off my face and nodded.
"Thank you Niall"
Then he stepped back. I saw Luke, Calum, Michael and Ashton step forward.

5Sos Speech
All:"Happy Birthday Zoey,"
Luke:"although we didn't know you for long"
Ashton:"we knew you were gonna be a pretty girl"
Michael:"a nice girl, sporty, sassy, weird and the best thing about you is"
Calum:"you're you, so we wish you luck into adulthood and once again"
All:"Happy Birthday Zoey"

I nodded and smiled. I nodded. I wiped more tears from my cheeks.
"Thank you so much guys"
I said then I saw Harry step forward. He held the microphone up to his mouth.

Harry Speech
"Zoey Happy Birthday.
I-I don't even know what to say about you because there is so much I love about you. You're smile, you're laugh' you're voice, everything about you is just perfect.
The minute I first saw you, I though in my head that you would never fall for me, but after a while I got to know you more, I think you just fell for me. Many songs you sang just made me nearly faint, many words you said made me almost die. And all those smiles you made nearly made me kiss you. When you were away, I was lost, but when you're beside me, I've never lost my way. I hope your wish will come true. And I would like to tell you this now...
I Love You"

I gasped making everyone gasp as well. I stood up from my thrown. Harry walked up to me. I covered my mouth. Everyone awe'd. He held my hands and walked closer to me. Our noses touched and our foreheads did too.
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
He whispered in my ear making me smile. Tears fell down my cheeks. Harry wiped them.
"Yes"
I said as he chuckled. Then he leaned in and pressed his lips onto mine. Everyone cheered. I pulled off and smiled.
"My wish came true"
I giggled as he chuckled as well.
"Well everyone give it up for the King and Queen!"
Niall said as everyone cheered.