-44-

Zoey
After 17 pairs, the last one got the last rose and candle. After Pearl walked over next to Annie. I was holding 7 roses in my hand. I looked up to the next person who was gonna dance with me. Those green emerald eyes and that curly hair, I knew who it would it be. He grinned at me showing his dimples on each cheek.
"Hi Harry"
I smiled as he gave me the last rose. I smiled Maria walked over to me and took the roses and placed them on a table. Harry pulled me in holding my hand and my waist. He smirked making me giggle. He pulled me really close making our faces inches apart. Our noses were touching and his eyes were all I could see. He started to dance, we moved side to side and every time, he made me twirl. I giggled. Then when the music finished, he let me lean down with him holding me. Everyone clapped. He pulled me up to stand straight again and we bowed. He walked over to Pearl and stood behind her. Then Niall spoke through the microphone.
"Ok guys lets sing her a happy birthday and we'll let her blow the candles."
  Everyone sang happy birthday making me smile. Everyone made a circle around me. I smiled. Then once everyone cheered after the song. I closed my eyes and made a wish. I wish to be with 'Him' then I ran over to Paris and blew out every candle the girls were holding. Everyone cheered. I smiled.