~CURE~ ✓

~PROLOGUE~

My name is Lexi short for Lexianna I live on planet Venus.

I have heard so much about the planet Earth, my only dream is to go there someday.

One of the reasons why I admire Earth so much is because the people that live there are free to choose whoever they fall in love with without having their parents disappear.

You see here on planet Venus our kind of love is very different. We look just like humans from Earth but the difference is that for the females our finger nails and toe nails change colours depending by our mood and for the males their eye colour changes by their mood.

I have fire red hair and light hazel eyes, my cheeks are a light shade of pink it looks like I'm blushing all the time but it's not blushing it's just my cheeks. My hair is red because I am a the princess of planet Venus, which is a hot planet, but not as hot as the humans think. They think that Venus is too hot for humans to live on but the truth is Venus is just as hot as the islands on Earth. Humans from Earth think that because Venus is so close to the sun it would be very hot but the truth is it's not that hot it's perfectly fine to live on.

I have always dreamed of Earth. I've always wanted to go but it has always been forbidden. I love Venus very much but sometimes I wish I could just escape for a little bit.

Our love here on Venus is complicated; you see because I am a princess, Princess Lexianna Elizabeth Amanda Kingsley II to be exact, I have very high expectations casted upon myself.

Once you are born on Venus your parents have to choose another baby, the opposite gender to be your future husband or wife, the baby must be born 5 days before you or after you to be a proper choice.

My birthday is on February 16th which means my future husband should be born 5 days before or after that day. Since I am the princess I have to marry a prince from my planet, I'm 17 which means once I turn 18 I have to marry and take over the throne which doesn't sound too bad right? Until you find out the loophole.

Once you marry on planet Venus your parents begin to disappear, starting with their legs and up. It takes a few days but once they are gone fully you never see them again. Nobody knows for sure if they are dead or alive somewhere else.

If there is a cure I want it. I don't want my parents to disappear. Not only that but I have a baby brother, Daniel. He is only 3, barely a memory of me let alone my parents. If they disappear because of me I will be crushed because then that means Daniel would never have any real memory of them.

I want more than anything to find the cure, and I think I have an idea.

Maybe I have to find love elsewhere, maybe I have to find a love outside of Venus. I think Earth is the key. I think I need to find a human to marry.

I don't care if it is forbidden. I have to do this.

If I succeed in this plan I will make sure to tell all my people of this cure but if I fail, then my parents disappear and Daniel is left with just me.

I need to take this risk though, it is the only way to find out the truth, and the truth is all I seek for.

~Lexi on the side! ;)~Sam~