Chapter 41

Chapter 41

~The next day after school, Lexi~

Holy jumpers, holy jumpers, holy freaking jumpers! It's time for Hannah's party! It's freaking time for her party!

I smoothed out my dress on myself once again making sure I still looked okay in the mirror. I sighed deeply; my hair was pulled into a half up half down hairstyle while the light pink dress I wore matched my makeup.

A knock on the door made me jump slightly, it was Noah I was sure of it since nobody else was home. It was late and Mr. and Mrs. Finley decided to spend some time together for the whole night, Noah was grossed out by that but I wasn't quite sure why, I thought it was cute that they wanted to spend some time together.

"Come in." I called out looking at myself again, this dress was the only other dress I could find in my suitcase that wasn't too extravagant, it was just perfect for this party.

Noah entered the room wearing a black leather jacket over a white wife beater, he wore a dog tag necklace around his neck and he also wore blue jeans. His appearance screamed 'Player' while mine screamed 'Princess' or 'Girly girl.'

"You look hot." He commented smirking at me.

I sighed looking at him "I thought you said we weren't going because Kevin was going to be there?"

Noah nodded "That was before Hannah called me and told me she uninvited him."

"Really?" I asked with a raised brow "Do you really think that will stop Kevin?"

Noah shrugged "If he shows up it doesn't matter because we won't stay long."

"Why are we even going then?" I asked curiously.

Noah sighed deeply "Because I let you down at the first party we went to together. It was your first party; I should have stayed with you. I know we can't change anything so why don't we have a do-over?"

I smiled "I'd like that Noah."

He smirked "Good because we're leaving now so hurry up." Noah winked at me before he left the room.

~Noah~

The drive to Hannah's house wasn't too hard to remember considering I used to go over to her house almost all the time back when we were dating. I was just a tiny bit curious to see what she had planned, she told me she was going to win me back and she would prove it to me at this party.

Jacob was meeting me there along with Finn and Harry so if something goes wrong making me leave Lexi's side one of the guys can watch her, I'd like to call it Lexi watch.

I parked the car across the street from the house and got out; I opened the door for Lexi and helped her out. I flashed Lexi a grin "Are you ready for this?"

She took a deep breath "As ready as I'll ever be." I took her hand in mine as we walked towards the front door of Hannah's house.

The front door was open while two girls stood there, I recognized them as Ashley and Becca they were Hannah's best friends before she left our school and I guess they stayed in contact because the two were greeting everyone who entered the house.

"Noah! It's so great to see you!" Becca squealed, I've screwed her before but I'm certain she didn't tell Hannah or she wouldn't be here.

I gave Becca a little nod before I looked at Ashley, also whom I've screwed "I'm pretty sure I'm on the list." I pointed to the one Ashley was holding in her hands.

She nodded her head "Oh I know you're on the list Noah, I just need to make sure she is." She turned to Lexi in disgust "Name please."

"Lexianna Kingsley. Or just Lexi." Lexi replied holding onto my hand tightly, I could tell she was nervous she was new to all of this.