Chapter 4

Chapter 4

~Lexi~

Gabbie and me continued to eat while laughing and sharing stories with each other. 

I of course told her stories when I was back in Venus of course leaving out the Venus part she still thinks I'm from Canada even though I don't know where the hell that is.

Gabriella finished her juice box and laughed "You know I used to think friends are overrated and that I didn't need them but now that I have one I'm actually thinking why was I such an idiot?"

I laughed "Well thank you for liking our friendship!"

Gabbie smiled at me but then it slowly faded, I gave her and confused look until I heard someone clear their throat behind us.

"Riley." Gabriella said through clenched teeth.

"Nerd." The girl named Riley who Gab told me was a huge slut said glaring.

Gabriella folded her arms across her chest and glared "What the hell do you want I thought you didn't hang out with 'nerdy low life losers' as you said I was."

Riley laughed and shook her head "Wow Harris you've always been so funny!"

Gabbie rolled her eyes and mumbled "Idiot."

Riley ignored her comment and said "Whatever I'm not here for you Harris."

Gabriella rolled her eyes acting oblivious "Then who are you here for Haymonds?"

Riley flipped her hair and and pointed her manicured finger nail at me and yes we know what manicures are on Venus and frankly us Venusians laugh at the word since all the girls don't need manicures because our nails change on their own.

Just looking at her fingernail made me want to roll on the ground laughing but I held myself together and gave her and weird look, why would she want to talk to me? I don't know her and don't want to.

Gabriella rolled her eyes "And why would you want my friend?"

Riley placed her hands on her hips and shrugged "If she comes with me she'll find out."

I looked at Gabbie and mouthed 'What do I do?' Gabbie shrugged at me and mouthed back 'Your call.'

I sighed and stood up "Alright, let's go."

Riley smirked and pulled my arm outside the lunch room.

Something tells me this will be a long conversation.

~Noah~

I watched as Riley approached Lexi and Gab's table and at this point I wanted super hearing so I could hear what was going on.

As I kept staring I felt a hand slap my arm hard. I whipped my head around to face a laughing Jacob and glared while rubbing my arm "What the hell man!?"

Jacob kept laughing and finally when he stopped he gave me a smirk "Dude your whipped!"

I growled at him "Am not."

Harry Kennedy, one of my buddies rolled his eyes "Sure that's why you were staring at the new girl."

I glared at him "It was observing."

Harry and Jacob both broke out into laughter as my other friend Finn Anderson shook his head in amusement.

"Man, you are so whipped!" Harry yelled.

I rolled my eyes as Jacob began to speak "He's been whipped since the day he met her at that college party! He even brought and paid for her-"

Before Jake could even finish that sentence I slapped the back of his head hard.