Chapter 12

Chapter 12

~Noah~

Class started awhile ago but I couldn't pay attention. All I could pay attention to was the guy who sat in front of me, the guy who tried to rape an innocent girl, Lexi.

My eyes were glaring at his back and I could tell he knew because he always had a smirk on his face when he turned sideways.

Looks like he covered up his black eye too because I can't notice it unless I look closer to see the makeup he used and there is no way in hell that I am sticking my face close to this idiot.

I wanted to pummel his face until he was knocked out again and get his other eye black but what good would that do I mean he will still be able to wake up, walk, eat, sleep, breath and even try to do this to another girl.

"Alright class I'll be right back I need to talk with Mrs. Smith." Our teacher said before exiting the room.

I took the opportunity to confront the rapist Kevin. I roughly pushed his shoulder and he turned to me with a glare "What the hell Finley!?"

I glared right back at him "Actually Daniels I should be the one saying what the hell to you trying to rape an innocent girl!" I yelled.

He smirked "Oh you mean Lexi, a feisty little thing isn't she? I can't wait until I finally do succeed to get her in bed, I bet she'll be a wild one."

I growled and at that moment I didn't care if I knocked him out again I just went for it.

I got out of my chair and jumped Kevin, knocking his desk and chair over along with him. I started punching him instantly.

Everyone in the room's attention soon went to us and everyone was watching, wanting to capture the next big thing so that they can gossip about it. I kept punching his face until he grabbed my arms and we both started to roll so he was on top of me.

"You piece of shit!" I yelled as he managed to get in control and was now on top of me.

I wouldn't have it that way so I fought to get back control, but I didn't get back on top without a few punches to my jaw.

Just as I was about to take another punch to his face for getting on top of me our teacher came back with a horrified expression.

She quickly walked over to us pulling us off each other "Is this what happens when I leave a classroom?!" She yelled she shook her head in disappointment "Principal's office NOW! The both of you!" She yelled pointing towards the door.

Kevin and me quickly walked out and started making our way to the principal's office. I bet we both looked like shit, our clothes were messed up now, our hair was crazy, my lip is bleeding, the makeup that covered both our black eyes is now smudged and I saw a bruise forming on Kevin's cheek.

I sighed, this will be all over school soon.

That means soon Lexi will know.

~Lexi~

It was lunch time and I was walking down the hall looking for someone in particular, Noah.

I thought about my options throughout the whole class and finally decided that I should forgive Noah, but it doesn't mean I'm going to have him be my cure to bring home to Venus. That ship has sailed.

Everyone in the hallway all seemed to be talking about one thing, a fight that seemed to happen between two guys in class.

I shrugged it off though I just need to find Noah. Soon after the hallways were practically empty because people left for the lunchroom. I know Gabbie and Spence will wait for me so I continued to look for Noah until I spotted him walking out of the principal's office with an ice pack on his lip.