Chapter 13

Chapter 13

~Lexi~

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

I yelled at myself as Noah was driving us to his house. How could I have let the word Nark slip out!?

Let me tell you something back on Venus, Nark is a very bad word I would get whipped for saying it back home especially for being the queen and kings daughter.

It is very un princess like.

At least I didn't say hoggo or prunechip then I would be in very big trouble and I'm sure my personal maid Primaria would personally whip me herself.

Primaria is my mom and dad's closet friend. She volunteered to be our maid which is why she is my personal one. She is the only one who calls my parents by their real names which is Queen Victorianna and King George III. I think the reason my name is Lexianna is sort of because of my mother's name.

I was so deep in thought of home that I didn't realize we arrived at Noah's home. It was actually very lovely. Bigger then Gabriella's but not bigger than mine.

He led us out and I followed close behind before it hit me "Holy jumpers! I forgot about Gabriella and Spencer!"

Noah gave me a weird look, what was he not familiar with the term 'Holy jumpers'? My goodness these Earthlings have much to teach me.

"Umm okay then, why don't you text Gabriella on my cell phone then?" He said pulling out a cellular devise of some sort, it looked like my phone back home and the one in my hotel room but much smaller.

"What's a cell phone and what's a text?" I asked shyly.

Noah sighed "When you lived in Canada did you live under a rock?"

A flash of confusion crossed my face "Live under a rock? What do you mean? Do people here do that!?"

Noah shook his head "Never mind Lex, never mind." He put his phone in my hand and then began explaining "A cell phone is just like a phone but you can carry it around everywhere and use it whenever you want." Oh! That sounds so wonderful! "God I feel like I'm talking to my grandma." He said looking down.

A flash of hurt crossed my face, humans are so lucky and they don't even know it. I could only wish to see my grandparents at least once. That's what makes me so much more determined. To find the cure, that's my mission and I'm going to complete it.

"Anyways here you go Lexi." Noah handed me the cell phone "You text like this." Noah showed me and I was absolutely astonished, my friends and family back home will never believe this!

After I learnt how to text I sent Gabbie a quick message with a few errors here and there:

To: Gabriella

Hiiii Gabbin it Lexo I am wit Nat don wait for meeee!

From: Noah

I didn't understand why it said from Noah at the end since I was the one who was sending it but I guess that it was maybe because its Noah's cell phone.

Noah led me inside his house I felt the exact same way I felt when I walked into Gabriella's house. It was much bigger on the inside and it looked very homey.

Noah walked over to this screen like thing and turned it on with a remote much like the one I use for my spaceship.

I sat down just watching the screen thing, wow it's so amazing!

Noah turned to me "Wanna watch a movie?"

I had no idea what that was so I just nodded my head. I watched as Noah went to grab this case thing and popped some circle thing into another thing.