Chapter 37

Chapter 37

~Later that day, Noah~

I was in Starbucks once again working on catching up on the homework I missed for yesterday. I had already finished the homework I missed the day before yesterday but of course Lexi came back home with a shit load of homework for me yesterday and now I'm stuck.

I took a long sip of my coffee before I threw out the empty cup. I tried to focus on my English essay that would be due tomorrow when I go back but I had no inspiration to write at all. It was a stupid essay about what makes you angry.

How the hell was I supposed to choose? A lot of things (people) make me angry so how was I supposed to just choose one?

"Well, well, well if it isn't Noah Finley?"

I looked up and rolled my eyes, speaking of making me angry. "What the hell do you want now Kevin?"

Kevin smirked slipped into the seat across from me "Isn't this fun? Running into each other like this?"

"It's something." I bit my tongue back from letting a few good cuss words come out.

Kevin looked at me and smiled "I see that black eye of yours has healed up."

I smirked seeing as he had two of them and they weren't cleared up just yet like mine had. Like I said before the kid threw weak punches it's no surprise mine went away faster than his. "And I see the swelling on both eyes has gone down a bit, would you like me to fix that for you?" I asked showing him my fist.

Kevin smirked "Now, now, now Noah no need for violence. I'm just here to chat. Besides having a fight in a coffee shop is not very classy."

I scoffed "Not very classy is sleeping with someone else's girlfriend."

"Ah, still mad about Hannah I see." He sighed "Well Noah she wants you back so go for it. I've got my eyes on someone else as you know."

I clicked my tongue and glared "And as you know I told you before that's not going to happen."

"Now that's not very Noah Finley like, I thought you didn't care about girls ever since I screwed Hannah?"

My jaw clenched tightly, I was just seconds away from punching the living daylights out of him "Then you should have known ever since you screwed Hannah everything had changed. If I wanna care about Lexi then I will, it isn't your business."

Kevin sighed "No, no it isn't but it isn't up to you to make choices for Lexi. We are both going back to school tomorrow, she'll be there and I'm going Hannah's party which is where she'll also be." He smirked "I have ways to get what I want Noah, and nobody will stand in my way."

Kevin smirked one last time before he walked away, well at least now I knew exactly what made me angry, more like who.

There was no way in hell I was going to let him take away something that was mine, Lexi was mine, I met her first, I've kissed her, she's seen more of me and I might sound very possessive but who the hell cares.

I was pissed off, and maybe that helped my inspiration because before I knew it I was finished my essay. I shoved my notebook into my school bag and I stood up to leave when my cell phone blasted my ringtone.

"When I walk in the spot, this is what I see, everybody stops and they staring at me. I got passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it, show it.....I'm sexy and I know it!"

"I'm sexy and I know, now what do you want?" I asked into the phone.

"Noah?" Riley's voice came into the phone.

I groaned "Haven't you done enough Riley? All I wanted was for you to get the damn DNA test and tell me the results."

Riley sighed into the phone "I know. This is about it. I'm going to go get it done Saturday, the day after Hannah's party."

"Good." I replied "Now can I go or do you something else to say just to waste my time?"

She sighed again "Goodbye Noah." She said before she hung up.

I threw my phone into my school bag and mumbled "Rude, maybe I wanted to say bye back." I didn't but I liked blaming people for things.

I checked the time and smiled, Lexi should be home by now so then I could possibly take her on a tour of New York.

I left Starbucks quickly and slipped into my car before driving home.

~Lexi~

"Thanks for driving me home Jacob! Goodbye Harry! Bye Finn!" I called out, the guys waved at me before they drove off.

Jacob and I had to make up a story about how Noah and I are working on a school project to tell Harry and Finn, they couldn't know I lived with Noah.

I had managed to talk to Jacob today about my secret and it turns out there was really nothing to worry about. Jacob had told me that his lips were sealed shut and that the only way my secret would come out would be through my lips.

We both also promised to never speak of the kiss ever again because that's all it was, just a kiss.

I unlocked the door to Noah's house and smiled "I'm home." I've always wanted to say that aloud. Back home I could never say that because I barely left the palace.

Mrs. Finley came out of the kitchen with the phone in her hand "She just came through the door." She smiled covering the phone with her hand "Lexi there is someone on the phone for you."

I gave her a confused look as I took the phone from her. Mrs. Finley returned back to the kitchen to give me privacy as I took the call. "Hello?" I asked in a bit of a shaky voice, what if it was Hannah? What if she didn't buy my whole Christmas present story?

"Princess Lexianna!? Is that you!?"

My eyes widened "Primaria!"

"It is I Princess!" She said relieved "You have no idea how long I have been searching for you. I have contacted almost eleven countries on Earth just looking for you. Your parents haven't stopped looking for you; Prince Aaron has conducted a huge search in your honor."

I had always been curious to know whether Venusians could contact Earthlings, at least now I was aware that we indeed could.

"Really?" I asked shocked "I wrote a note though; I said I would be back before my eighteenth birthday."

Primaria sighed "I know but your parents are still very worried, they think that you were kidnapped and were forced to write that note, or that you ran from the marriage to Prince Aaron. Lexi you need to come back home and soon, it cannot be past the new year. You parents ordered me to call every human on Earth, every marson on Mars, every neptuen on Neptune, basically all the planets in search of you. I know how much you admired Earth so I started with it. I will continue to play along as if I never found you to buy you more time because I know you left for a reason but Lexi you need to return soon."

"Thank you for contacting me Primaria. How is Daniel?"

Primaria sighed "He's fine but he really misses you, he hasn't been able to sleep alone since you left. Are you safe where you are Lexi?"

I frowned "I promise I am safe and okay. I promise when I get back things will be better."

"Your parents are coming!" Primaria yelled "I must go, remember what I said Lexi."

"Goodbye Primaria."

"Goodbye Princess." She mumbled quietly before she hung up the phone.

I let out a breath I had been holding in and jumped when Noah came through the doors. He smiled "Whoa you look like you just saw a ghost."

I forced out a smile "You have no idea." I mumbled.

~OOOH! Lexi has been contacted and Noah has been contacted! What will happened next? Guesses anyone? Finn on the side!~Sam~