Chapter 7

Chapter 7

~Lexi~

As I walked back down the halls trying to find Gabriella and Spencer I scratched the back of my head thinking ‘Did that just happen?’ I was so confused one minute were fighting and the next minute he is asking me out.

I spotted Gab and Spence by a locker which I assumed was Spencer’s, I walked over giving my best fake smile. I didn’t want them to think something was wrong not that something was, oh get a grip Lexi of course something is wrong you’re going to be hanging with Noah Finley, player of the school, the guy you saw naked, the guy who kissed you three times against your will, the guy who dated your friend Gabriella, the guy who has been with almost every girl in the school, the guy who- ok woah I am getting way to ahead of myself. Did Gab just say something? Oh gosh I was too busy bashing Noah to even realize she said something.

“Hello earth to Lexianna?” Gabriella said using my full name and waving her hand in front of my face.

“Oh!” I said jumping out of my thoughts “Hey Gab! Spencer!”

Gabriella blinked at me once before saying “So are you going to answer?”

I tilted my head to the side, I was so confused. What’s going on!?

“She asked how the talk with Noah went?” Spencer explained to me.

“Oh!” I said understanding; I gave her a smile and said “It went fine.”

Gabriella shot me a look “Just fine?”

I was a bit confused by her look; did she still have feelings for him? She couldn’t right, or could she? Oh no she does! “Do you still have feelings for him!?” I blurted out without even thinking.

Shit! She’s going to hate me!

“What!” Gabriella yelled out with wide eyes “W-w-w-what t-t-t-that’s uh s-so n-not t-true!” She stuttered the whole way.

I rose an eyebrow and she sighed “Alright I may still have a few tiny feelings left for him I mean I loved him. It’s hard just remembering how happy we were and then now knowing it was just for a stupid list of pride.”

“What happened?” I asked in a whisper.

Gabriella sighed as she started telling the tale.

~Gabriella, last year~

I smiled to myself, today was Noah and my three month anniversary! He wanted to take me out to a party tonight even though I’m not much of a party girl or a heavy drinker I knew I had myself a party boy and I had to let him out sometimes

I walked into the party room with a huge smile, Noah asked me to meet him there. I took in the smell around us; yep this was defiantly a party.

I still remember the night we met; it was at one of these parties of course I knew him before I just chose to ignore him. I didn’t want to get caught up with someone like him until I actually got to know him.

My eyes searched the room looking for Noah. My eyes ended up catching Jacob, Noah’s best friend. He had his arm hooked around one blonde and the other around a fake brunette. I walked over to him and gave a short smile “Have you seen Noah?”

Jacob smirked “Ah looking for the BF I see?” I nodded quickly trying not to get to annoyed but I really just wanted to see Noah he was the only one I trusted to be around at parties like this.

Jacob unwrapped himself from the fake brunette and pointed upstairs “He said he went to the bathroom, whatever that means.”

My eyes widened as thoughts of different things he could be doing upstairs instead of actually going to the bathroom. I rushed up the steps as fast as I could, I could hear Jacob chuckling but each step I took it started to fade out.