Chapter 29

Chapter 29

~Noah~

Shit, shit, shit. She’s pissed, she’s so pissed. I guess I can’t even follow my own rules because I swear I said not to pull a prank that would make her hate me forever. Through all the crap I’ve pulled with Lexi I was sure this would be the finish for me.

In fact I was so sure until she walked into the kitchen looking as hot as ever in some tight skinny jeans and a baggy sweatshirt saying ‘SEXY’. Her hair was pulled into a high ponytail, giving me an all access view to her gorgeous neck.

You know what she says to me as soon as she walks in? She says “You’re giving me a ride to school.” And that was it before she stole my bowl of cereal. She actually stole my food and started eating it. Who knew this girl could be such a badass, I was kind of pissed that she stole my food but I knew I deserved it for the whole prank thing.

She was acting so indifferent; it was as if the whole prank never happened. I wasn’t sure if it was a good thing or a bad so I decided I’d bring it up just to be sure.

“Look Lexi I-“

“Don’t wanna talk about it.” She mumbled finishing the last bite of MY cereal.

Alright, she doesn’t want to talk about it. Time to change the subject fast before this gets awkward…

“Lexi I was thinking maybe since you’ve never really gotten to see the better side of New York I could show you after school.” I asked, hopefully this would ease of some of her anger.

“Sounds good.” She grabbed my hand before she pulled me outside and towards my car. “Get in so I can get to school.”

You know I should get her more like this, a bossy Lexi is a sexy Lexi. “Yes Ma’m.” I smirked before I unlocked the door and got inside.

During the drive to school Lexi and I didn’t talk and the silence was killing me. I wanted to say sorry for the whole prank, and I barely ever say sorry but I knew this time I had to. The only times I’ve ever said sorry was to Lexi. There is something special about her that I just can’t seem to get away.

I like her, yes but I’d never love her. I would never let myself love her, or any girl. I like being a player, and I like being single. This was probably just a phase for me and soon enough Lexi would just be another girl I used to know.

At least I hope…

“Lexi look I’m sorry about the prank.” I told her looking at her before looking right back at the road.

Lexi sighed before she looked at me a flashed a small smile, one that I could tell was forced. “It’s fine I’m over it.” Well that wasn’t an answer I was expecting and it’s also an answer I know is fake, I can read girls like a book and I can tell she’s just hiding the fact that she’s pissed.

“Lex don’t pull that crap, you and I both know you’re pissed off.”

If looks could kill I’d be dead from the way she was looking at me.

Lexi scoffed and rolled her eyes “Well what exactly do you except me to be? Happy? You played a dirty trick on me!” She was turning red now and I knew she was really pissed.

“You didn’t even seem liked you cared about losing your innocence!” I yelled, it’s true she didn’t care all what she really cared about was figuring out what truly happened the night before.

I pulled into the parking lot of the school before I turned to face Lexi “You shouldn’t be getting pissed because if what I said was true all you cared about was finding out what happened.”