Chapter 2

Chapter 2

~Lexi~

"Hey you!" I heard a voice call out. I turned around to be face to face with a human, an actual human!

I was startled at first because this was my first time seeing one in person; they looked so much like us. It was a bit freaky.

I did end up finding the city when I was walking; I spotted a bunch of lights so I walked closer. I kept walking until I found this lovely neighborhood. 

The human stepped closer to me; I didn't know what to do. Run for my life or walk closer to him. What if he could tell I wasn't human? What if he could tell I was a Venusian? 

I shook my head; no way I did not come all this way for nothing. "Hi." I mumbled out to the human.

He gave me a smirk "You’re not from here are you?"

I shook my head as I pointed to my suitcase. He chuckled at me and walked closer holding out his hand "I'm Noah Finley."

I took his hand and shook it "I'm Pri-" I stopped myself right there I was about to say Princess when I remembered I'm on Earth they can't know who I am. "Uh sorry."

He chuckled and flashed a smiled "It's okay, so your name?" He asked.

I took a deep breath, I can't mess up on this "I'm Lexianna Kingsley but please call me Lexi." I sighed in relief I didn't mess up, thank god.

He nodded "Interesting name, I've never heard it before."

I shrugged "What can I say I'm one of a kind."

He chuckled and was about to respond when someone called his name "Noah! Come on bro we have to go!" He rolled his eyes and turned around "I'm coming Jacob just hold on!"

I sighed I was still a bit shocked that I was talking to a human, it was interesting and fun, Noah was handsome and his friend was too.

Noah turned back around and faced me "So where are you headed?" My eyes widened I actually had no idea, where was I going to go?

My cheeks turned red and since they already looked like I was blushing it was really red, I was so embarrassed with myself. "I actually don't know where to go."

He gave me a small smile "Here why don't you come with me I'm sure I can find you a great hotel to stay at."

I nodded my head, I had no idea what a hotel was but I just went with it. I was always told not to go off with strangers but something about Noah made me trust him. 

He led me towards his car and opened the door for me and I got inside.

I saw him say something to his friend but I couldn't make it out. I just hope this isn't a mistake.

~Noah~

"I'm going to take her to a hotel because she has nowhere to go." I told Jacob.

Jacob nodded at me and smirked "Will you be staying at the hotel with her?"

I rolled my eyes and shook my head "Not after what happened today, I'm to lazy to try and get with her tonight."

Jacob nodded "Alright mind if-" I cut him off before he finished "Don't even think about it."

Jacob chuckled and got inside the car, I opened up the door and got inside the front and started the car.

As we drove off I couldn't help but glance back through the mirror admiring the beautiful stranger in the back of my car.

---------------