Chapter 19

Chapter 19

~Lexi~

I walked to school in the cold, and man was it cold! All I had on was some thin sweater as snow fell from the sky.

I guess I should've known better after all Earth is so much different from Venus.

Remember how I said that Venus is as hot as the islands here on Earth? Well it's very true, on Venus we only have one cold day of the year and that is on Christmas.

I'm so lucky I packed my winter clothes or I would be screwed I just wish I would've brought my coat!

I didn't know winter started so early in December on Earth, I wish it was like Venus because now I can't wear my cute pink dress I brought from home.

I walked into the hallway and I spotted Gabriella and Spencer instantly. I smiled walking over to them.

"Hey guys!" I called out smiling.

Gabriella gave me a small smile "Hi Lexi."

Spencer on the other hand gave me a bit of a look "Wanna explain why you ditched us yesterday for Noah Finley, Gab's bad boy ex?"

Oh boy I knew this was coming I just didn't know it would've been so soon.

Gabriella smacked her arm "Spencer! Stop it! I'm sure Lexi has a good explanation!" She looked at me with a smile "Right Lexi?"

I nodded "Right!" I turned my head and that's when I saw Jacob walk into school. I really needed to talk to him but I couldn't just ditch the girls.

"Are you going to tell us!?" Spencer asked impatiently.

I looked at Jacob once again and sighed, this might be my only chance "I'm really sorry guys but I've got to go I'll tell you later at lunch I promise!"

Without waiting for a reply I ran off to follow Jacob, I hope he answers the questions I've been thinking of.

~Noah~

Later after Elisa left making my little man very happy might I add my parents came home with the groceries and some food.

"Noah would you please get off your butt and come help us pack away the groceries!?" My mom yelled as I just sat down watching some stupid television show that makes people do crazy stuff like eat beetles or get slammed into walls just for a million dollars.

It was pretty stupid but there was this really hot brunette named Bailey with her twin sister Jennifer which kept me entertained not to mention that the shit they had to do was pretty funny.

"I'll do it in a second!" I yelled back which of course if you're a guy you would know that means 'Never going to happen so don't ask again or I'll start getting irritated.'

Females will never understand nor appreciate the male mind because this is what mother said back "Get off your lazy butt now and help before I make you do the dishes and take out the trash for the whole week!"

I winced she knew I hated doing chores which is one of the reasons why I didn't want to do this but I know I need to start helping out to stay on both my parents good sides so I got up turning off the TV so that I don't have the urge to turn it back on a watch the hot twins do their challenge and believe me pressing that off button was tough consider my mom lucky I'm even doing this.

I tried to pack away the groceries quickly so I could get back to the show but of course being my mom she just had to start a conversation, making my dad leave for his office, great he escaped why can't I?

"So did you have that talk with Lexi last night like I asked you too?"

I rolled my eyes putting the last grocery which was butter in the fridge "Yes mom I did and she forgave me can I go now?" I asked annoyed I'm sorry I love my mother I really do but I'm missing two hot twins doing something incredibly gross and stupid right now can you blame me?

My mom shook her head "I don't understand why that girl would forgive you if you ask me I would've set you straight!"

I rolled my eyes "Well no one asked you, now can I go!?"

"Noah! What is with you and this attitude!? I swear you are getting worse how do you expect to make us let you go to college or university with you acting like this!?"

I sighed, she's really irritating me! "Mom get over it! It's only the beginning of the school year, I'm a senior in HIGH SCHOOL still not college nor university I have plenty of time to mature so just get over it! Now if you'll excuse me I have two hot twins to watch on some stupid show right now." I said before walking out of the room.

I could've sworn I heard her say "He doesn't understand how fast time flies." But ignored it, she's acting as if it's already summer after I've graduated and I'm picking college or university right this minute.

I shook the thought off and let it wonder onto another which was how is Lexi doing at school with Hannah being there now.

One thing is for sure I'm glad I'm not at school because I seriously don't want to deal with Hannah staring at me as if I'm supposed to be madly in love with her saying 'I love you!' every five seconds that's seriously desperate if you ask me and I also don't want her thinking that every time I see her we are suppose to run into each other's arms, share a passionate kiss along with a longing stare and sigh before holding each other's hands and running off into the damn sunset!

Seriously you have no idea how many stupid freaking chick flick movies I have had to see just to impress a girl and get into her pants, its tiring really.

I mean seriously they are all the same! The girl likes the guy but doesn't know if he likes her back. He likes her back but doesn't know if she likes him.

She's scared to share her feelings as well as he's scared to share his. They both end up drunk sleep together and wake up the next morning scared shitless.

They confess their feelings and get together. Then there is always some lame problem like jealous ex girlfriend and crazy ex boyfriend tearing them apart.

They end up together in the end as always running off into the sunset as the happy song plays, the movie fades to black and then shows the names, THE END!

Pretty lame if you ask me, pretty lame.

I groaned internally, now I've started thinking about those stupid movies! I can't watch the show with the hot twins if I'm thinking about some stupid chick flick!

I need to rest. Now.

Great now I've got to miss the hot twins! Thanks mom!

What? She's the one who started the whole Lexi conversation which made me think of her before thinking of Hannah and then thinking of movies!

In all it's my mom's fault.

Ok that's it I'm tired of thinking and blaming my mom through my mind I'm taking a rest. After all Elisa tired me out quite a bit she has a lot of energy for a girl, not that I minded.

Do you catch my drift?