~Author's Note With Summary~

~Author’s note: As promised here is the summary of ~DESTINED~ I hope you guys like it.~

“Sometimes finding love may not be finding at all, it could just be DESTINED…”

I’m Princess Lexianna Kingsley, you may remember me and you may not. Anyways this is the second story to my life, I wouldn’t say I’m an open book but you can call it what you want.

A few months ago I traveled down to planet Earth in search of something, a cure. Something to save not only my family but my planet and kingdom too. Venus doesn’t let you choose someone to love, that person gets picked for you.

Prince Aaron was picked for me…

Marriage, becoming the new queen and having children may seem like insane things for a girl just turning eighteen but they aren’t, I’ve been prepared for this my whole entire life.

What I have not prepared for is my parents disappearing. Once you are wed to your chosen one they begin to leave you. It isn’t fair to anyone, and most of all it isn’t fair to the grand kids. I’ve lived my life not knowing my grandparents and it really does suck.

I have my baby brother Daniel to think about too. That is where Earth comes into the picture, I believe that if I choose somebody to fall in love with and bring them back to Venus to marry that they will be the cure to all of our problems.

Humans are the only creatures I know of that fall in love on their own terms, whether it’s getting their hearts broken or committing your love to another person for a lifetime, they always choose.

On my journey to Earth I have met so many new people and even saw many potentials to take back home with me but none of them mattered when I met Noah Finley. He’s my cure, I’ve tried to deny it for so long but he is all I ever needed.

Our relationship started off rocky but we always managed to get back on track. I love him and he loves me now all I can hope for is the best.

We are now traveling back to my planet Venus to go meet my family. I just hope that they can understand why I left home and accept Noah as one of us. I hope that Prince Aaron isn’t upset that I have tried to get out of the marriage.

Bumps in the road will come, I’m sure of it; I just hope that with Noah by my side the both of us can make it through it together.

Hopefully my plan works and my planet is cured, if it doesn’t though I wouldn’t regret my journey to Earth.

Finding Noah is the best thing that has happened to me and I wouldn’t change it for the world.

Follow Noah and me in our second story, our new life, our new start…together.

~Alright guys so basically that was the summary, it doesn’t give away too much, I hope you all are as excited about this book as I am! You have no idea how happy I am to start writing about Lexi’s family and how they live on planet Venus. I’ll start posting this story as soon as I can, as for now I bid you all farewell. ~Sam~