Chapter 33

Chapter 33

~Noah~

As soon as I was home I went straight to my room, I couldn't face my parents. Not now not ever.

What Riley had told me blew my mind. I was planning on having some slut over for a casual screw too but now I can't even begin to think about sleeping with someone.

I was disgusted, with not only Riley but myself too. How could I have been so stupid? Not a care in the world that's how Noah Finley rolls, casually hooking up with random girls. I didn't even think about the possibilities of getting a girl knocked up.

Of course I've always been carful, always so it really makes me suspicious with the fact that Riley showed me a broken condom when I vividly remember it being totally fine. Also the fact that she had something to show me as proof, almost like she knew she'd need it.

Well of course she'd need it Noah; you aren't the nicest person in the world. She knew you'd think she was lying.

That stupid annoying voice in my head spoke, a.k.a myself, wow even I think I'm mean...

You're not just mean, you're also a jerk, an ass, man-whore, and you treat most girls like trash.

Okay this voice in my head is really starting to get annoying...

"Noah?" My mother asked lightly knocking on my door.

I sighed deeply, I could always just pretend that I'm sleeping so that she won't bother me but I think I could use someone to talk to.

"Come in." I called out.

She walked inside and took a seat on my bed, she looked at me with her motherly look and sighed "About your father-"

"It's alright mom." I smiled "He's complicated, I know you don't have to say sorry for him."

"But I do." She mumbled, she leaned over and ruffled my hair "You're still our little boy even though I know you aren't anymore. I shouldn't let your dad talk to you like that sometimes. What you do sometimes isn't right but he has no right to take it to a whole other level. He takes these things too far and I'm sorry."

She sighed again "You aren't a little boy and as much as what you do bugs us we have to accept that you're growing up and this was bound to happen. If you don't understand what I'm talking about it about you sleeping around. As much as I wished you would have waited for marriage it's your life and this was going to happen sometime."

I looked at my mom and sighed, I didn't realize how much my actions affected her. I usually did them just to piss off my dad, I've never thought about how she would feel about them.

"Hey mom?" I asked.

She looked at me and nodded.

I scratched the back of my neck nervously before I sighed looking up at her "One of my uh friends got a girl pregnant." Of course I was talking about me, if I really did get Riley pregnant.

My mother gasped, she was always against the whole teen pregnancies at least I think, I'm sorry Ma but I might have gotten Riley Haymonds, a girl I don't even like pregnant.

"Yeah." I sighed looking at her "He um asked me what I think about that and I don't really know what to tell him. The girl wants to keep the baby but he wants adoption, he's also really scared about what his parents might think."

My mother nodded her head "I see. Do I know this friend?"

I shook my head "No you don't. They go to my school though; him and the girl are in my grade."