Chapter 40

Chapter 40

~Lunch time, Lexi~

Lunch was great once again sitting with Jacob, Finn, Harry and finally Noah. Noah seemed a bit out of it but I guessed it was because of everything that happened this morning with Kevin and Hannah.

I could see Kevin staring at me from his table but I tried my best to ignore him. Hannah's stare was on me too, well more like glare. I was super scared for her party tomorrow but I knew I would be fine with four guys protecting me.

They didn't want a repeat of Kevin's party and Noah promised me that I wouldn't be out of his sight throughout the whole party. The only reason Noah left me last time was because I didn't know the full truth about everything.

Now I do and while Noah protects me I will protect him. I don't want him falling back into Hannah's trap just so she can jump him over again, I would use the term screw him over but that just sounds so dramatic don't you think?

"Hey, you alright?" I nudged Noah; he might have really been out of it because he fell over and leaded on his butt.

All the guys started laughing while Noah groaned, I grabbed his arm and helped him back up "Are you okay?" I asked concerned.

He just shrugged, Harry smirked at Noah "Well Noah you sure fell for Lexi." The guys started laughing once again when I really didn't get the joke.

"It's not that funny." I said confused.

Once the boy sobered up Jacob sighed ruffling my hair "Oh Lexi Poo you don't need to worry about it, you wouldn't get it." He winked at me.

Jacob has started this whole winking game, now that he knows I'm from Venus he's been giving me winks to let me know to let the situation go and not ask more questions or I'd be in trouble. It was quite helpful sometimes but at this particular moment I really wanted to know what that joke meant.

Finn quickly changed the subject giving Noah a sigh "Seriously dude what's up with you? You've been out of it all morning."

Noah formed a fake smile; it was faker than a cactus pretending to be a tree "I'm fine Finn, just tired."

I really hope he's okay because the last thing we all need is a grumpy Noah.

~Noah~

I didn't feel like talking much...

It wasn't my fault it's just I was too pissed to say anything. Kevin annoyed me by saying he would stop at nothing to get Lexi, Hannah annoyed me by coming to school with Kevin and inviting him to her party, Gabriella annoyed me by kissing me and finally Riley annoyed me by telling me that the DNA test will show that the baby is mine leaving me trapped with the girl forever.

I wouldn't have to marry Riley if the baby is mine, that's for sure but I'd still have to see her face every time I wanna see my kid or she'd have to come over to my house to see the baby and I'd have to see her.

It was just becoming a crappy day for me...

"So Lexi why are you sitting here?" I asked curiously, she has never sat here with us before she usually just sits with Spencer and Gabriella. I wonder if something happened?

Lexi sighed "Gabriella and Spencer aren't friends with me anymore."

Bingo... I knew something was up and even more importantly I knew the reason why they weren't friends now "Gabriella still likes me doesn't she?" I asked with a raised brow.

Lexi gasped, her eyes widening "How did you know!?"

"I'm psychic." I shrugged "Anyways she was pissed that you were closer to me than she was and she kicked you to the curb?"

She gave me a confused look "We were here in the lunchroom, not outside."

"Figure of speech Lex." I smirked.

Lexi nodded her head "Oh. Sorry. Anyways yes I guess you could say she kicked me to the curb but Spencer did too."

I nodded "I'm guessing Spencer likes Jacob?"

She nodded again "How did you-"

"Psychic." I smiled.

Jacob looked at the two of us "Wait a minute let me get this straight, that brunette chick with Gabriella, she has a crush on me? Spencer?" He asked.

Lexi nodded "Yes she admires you deeply."

Jacob smirked, I knew that smirk from anywhere. He was undressing Spencer with his mind before he huffed "She'd be a good lay even if she has a guy name."

"She's a virgin." Lexi scowled "Gabriella told me and girls can have the name Spencer."

Jacob shrugged "Being a virgin hasn't stopped me before. And whoever names their daughter Spencer has problems because there is no way that's a girl name."

We all rolled our eyes before we started packing up our things. Lunch would be over soon so we needed to pack up fast for class next.

Once the bell rang Harry and I walked to art class together it was our only class together and all we really did was terrorize our teacher. I remember on the first day of class Harry and I took all the paint and painted all of our teacher's things on his desk including the actual desk. It takes skill to do all that in only 40 minutes. Our teacher had a panic attack, it was hilarious.

"Hannah is in this class." Harry mumbled "She sits next to that boy Gregg, the one that never brushes his teeth."

I looked at Harry and chuckled "Seriously?"

He nodded "While you were gone Gregg burped right in Hannah's face and she threw up. It was pretty freaking hilarious."

"I would have killed to see that." I sighed.

Harry looked at me "Are you going to be okay with Hannah being in this class?"

"As long as she doesn't speak to me." I smiled "I'll be fine."

We walked into the classroom and I was instantly greeted by Hannah "Hey Noah." My eyes widened when I noticed Gregg was no longer seated where he usually sat but someone else sat there now.

"What the hell?" I asked Harry that was when I saw him looking at a piece of paper on the board. I noticed the new seating arrangement list and mentally groaned when I saw my name next to Gabriella Harris.

I walked over to my desk where she was sitting.

"Hi Noah." Gabriella looked down.

Screw my life...

~Lexi~

"Welcome back Miss Haymonds." Our teacher greeted Riley.

I couldn't believe my eyes; Riley was actually back in school. She had been gone for so long, apparently she was sick but everyone in our class seemed to think the girl was finally knocked up.

She looked to skinny to be carrying a baby to me, on Venus we only carry babies for six months unlike humans who have to carry them for nine. That must suck, I wonder what will happen if I end up with Noah and we do get married and have children.

Would I be pregnant for six or nine months? Or maybe seven or eight since those numbers are in between the two numbers?

Riley took her assigned seat next to me and glared. I just turned away from her and tried to focus on the lesson our teacher was speaking about. I felt Riley's eyes still on me and had the urge to turn and glare at her right back but as soon as I heard the teacher say "Your science tests have been marked." My eyes stayed glued to our teacher.

I felt my nails change to my nervous colour as I wiggled in my seat in anticipation. I needed that one question to be marked with a checkmark, just one question. 'Is there life on Planet Venus.' Just please say it's marked with a checkmark.

"Lexianna Kingsley, this was a disappointment, study next time please." My teacher scolded leaving the test on my desk. I did indeed study! I was no slacker; I would never not study for a test!

Well I guess considering I was homeschooled back home and the maids who tested me always went easy on me for the tests just so I wouldn't fail would make me go a little bit on the dumb side.

I slowly picked up the test and my eyes widened "D+!" I screeched, well at least it's not a D-.

I groaned when I noticed not a checkmark but a big fat X next to question 5: 'Is there life on Planet Venus?' I answered yes because there is life but of course humans fail to acknowledge this and our stupid teacher marked it wrong.

I heard snickering from the side and looked at Riley who had no test because she was away when we did it. She was smirking "I guess not everyone is all that smart." She spoke smugly.

I wanted to slap that smug look off her face, even if I was a bit on the dumb side it didn't mean I liked people telling me that! Only I can tell myself that!

"You didn't even do the test." I glared.

She shook her head "Maybe not but I do have my past test results." Riley pulled out a folder and showed me all of the A's and A+'s she had receives on all of her past science tests. I gasped while Riley took back the folder "Oh and not only do you fail at science but you also fail at keeping a guy interested, I mean look who Noah came to the night of the party at Kevin's?"

"Noah wants nothing to do with you." I glared, I was sure of it. He found her annoying, or maybe he didn't maybe he did find her attractive, more than me.

Riley came close and whispered "He may not want me but he needs me." She said before she backed off and our teacher started teaching again.

Now not only did I feel like crap I also had to show Noah that my answer to the question about Venus was wrong no matter how right it is.

~After school, Noah~

Lexi and I both walked back to the car in silence, I could tell she wasn't in a good mood and neither was I. I guess today was a crap day for the both of us.

"What happened?" I asked.

She sighed "Just forget it."

I nodded; I didn't want to push it "So I'm guessing you had a crappy day too?"

"The crappiest." She responded as we both got into the car.

All I could hope for was that tomorrow was better...

~No drama in this chapter but i swear the next few coming have BIG DRAMA!!!!! I'm talking HUGE! Comment and vote!~Sam~