Chapter 5

Chapter 5

~Lexi~

I looked out the window and sighed, Gabbie and I had gotten through some of the homework but we still had loads more to do.

It was mainly my fault since I had no idea what anything we talked about in every class was. My excuse was I hadn't learned that in my old school in Canada but the truth was I was a princess in Venus, I didn't need school, I already had my job set out for me.

I gave Gabbie a sad smile "I better get going now, it's getting late."

Gabriella sighed too closing her book "You know I can still drive you."

I shook my head "As I said before its fine I'll just walk."

Gabriella reached over and hugged me tightly "Be safe." She whispered.

When we pulled away from the hug she gave me a look of concern "Look both ways before you cross the street, I don't need my first and best friend getting run over by a car."

I laughed and gave her a little salute "Yes Gab I promise."

"And call me if you need more help I won't mind besides it will be a good excuse to gossip." She told me smirking.

I laughed and nodded "Bye!"

She waved at me and I waved back before exiting her room, walking down the stairs, walking through the front door and heading off to my hotel.

~Noah~

I ran into the hotel all sweaty from my run but I didn't really care, I just really wanted to see Lexi.

The girl intrigued me, not to mention she's hot. 

I spotted the woman behind the desk staring at me once again when I walked in, her new name Hawk Eyes.

Hawk Eyes gave me a huge smile and giggled as I walked over to her. "Excuse me." I said.

"Yes?" She answered leaning over a bit giving me all access to a sight I wasn't in the mood to see because I just wanted to see Lexi.

"Can I have a room key for 302?" I asked in a rush.

She frowned at me and glared "Are you here to see that girl you were with that other night?"

I rolled my eyes "No I'm here to see my uncle I brought him here too you know?" I said in a sarcastic tone.

Hawk Eyes studied me for a moment before grabbing a set of keys and handing it to me.

I took it and walked away, I could feel Hawk Eyes staring at me from behind, well they don't call her Hawk Eyes for nothing.

I went into the elevator and pressed the 3 button for floor 3.

Once it took me there I got out and started searching for room 302. When I found it I used the key and opened the door to find the room empty.

"Lexi?" I called out, when I got no response I tried again using her full name this time "Lexianna!" Still no reply.

I shut the door and walked inside, it seems she's not here. I decided to just wait for her since if I left it would mean I came here for nothing and if I went back home I would have to deal with my dad and I was not ready for that.

I looked into the bathroom and smirked, Lexi's gone and I just so happen to be sweaty standing in a hotel room with a shower.

Any ideas?

~Lexi~

I walked into the hotel lobby and felt the woman behind the desk eyes on me. I ignored her and walked into the elevator.