Chapter 35

Chapter 35

~That night, Noah~

I checked my clock for the last time and sighed when I finally saw the time change to 10:00.

It was time to meet Jacob but first I'd need a way to sneak out.

I pulled the covers off of my body and groaned slightly; damn those older women sure do tire you out. My method worked though, I was disgusted at the thought of sleeping with someone all because of Riley but that Jamie or Joy whatever her name was helped me remember why I enjoy it so much.

I pulled on a t-shirt over my track pants and put in some socks. I grabbed my jacket and shoes before I slowly made my way towards the guest room where Lexi was sleeping.

If you’re wondering why it's because the guest room has a wall that you can climb down perfectly while in my room of you went out the window you'd fall right on your ass.

My parent knew I'd use this perfect sneak out passage behind their backs so they made me stay in the other room a.k.a my room.

What they didn't know was that since the room was right across from mine it was pretty simple to slip in and out without them noticing.

The only problem with tonight was Lexi was sleeping in the guest room but due to my prank from before I could tell she's either a deep sleeper or she only wakes up at a certain time (and of course to use the bathroom).

I tiptoed into her room nice and slowly before I went over to the window just as I was about to open it though someone's voice (Lexi, duh who else) called out.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my room?"

I turned around to see Lexi standing there with a baseball bat in her hands.

I put my hands up in surrender and sighed "It's just me."

"Me who?" She asked.

Lexi, Lexi, Lexi will you ever change?

"Noah." I replied annoyed, I'm sure Jacob was already there at the tree house waiting for me not to mention the fact that it's freezing cold outside.

Lexi dropped the bat and sighed in relief "Oh, sorry thought you were-"

"The boogie man?" I smirked.

Even though it was dark I could see her confused face "Boogie man? Who is that!? Is he bad!?"

"Never mind" I sighed.

Lexi looked at me "Why are you in my room?"

~Lexi~

I was sound asleep, totally sound asleep until I thought a intruder was in my room only to find out it was Noah.

I was a bit curious as to why he was in my room. I haven't seen him since this morning when I yelled at him and told him that I wouldn't be joining him on the sightseeing of New York.

After I had gotten dropped off by Jacob I just went to have a sandwich before I locked myself up in my room. Noah wasn't home at the time so I just never saw him.

Also the fact that I was sort of avoiding him, after I told Jacob my big secret he kept trying to convince me to tell Noah.

I wasn't ready for that, not after what happened the first time I tried to tell him.

I just needed a little time and I still haven't fully forgiven him for that prank he pulled.

Noah sighed "Just go back to bed Lexi."