Chapter 9

Chapter 9

~Lexi~

We drove to the party in silence just like detention it was silent, you could hear a pin drop. 

Silence just annoys the crap out of me like how when I was with Prince Aaron just walking around in the garden with him in silence I just couldn't take it and yelled at him to speak.

It was the same way now, I couldn't take it and yelled "Are we just going to sit in silence or are we going to talk about what happened back in my hotel room!?" Ok woah Lexi where the hell did the whole hotel room thing come into this!?

Ugh I'm such an idiot! I'm supposed to be helping Noah not be falling for Noah!

He pulled over the car by the curb next to a noisy house that I assumed was where the party was taking place. He turned off the engine to look at me.

I slumped down in my seat, did I look bad? He did pick my dress after all was he going back on his choice?

I looked at what I was wearing, I wore the dress with the ruffles on it that Noah picked out for me. It was colourful with lots of flowers on it but the main colour of the dress was dark purple. I wore a blue jean jacket over my dress and purple tom-toms for my shoes a popular Venus shoe like Uggo's. My red hair was let loose and curly with a nice purple flower clip to match my dress. 

I felt pretty but maybe Noah thought I looked bad. "Did you want something to happen back at the hotel room?" Noah asked breaking the silence and making me look up with my hazel eyes meeting his blue ones.

I shrugged even though my head was screaming at me 'Tell him yes!' I sighed, what is happening to me I don't even know this guy that well yet now every time I look at him or he touches me I feel all tingly inside.

Man I really need to find the key to the cure and fast!

"Listen Lexi I'm sorry about leading you on but the truth is I'm a player and if you stick with me you’re only going to get hurt." He told me.

I was shocked; he must care about if he is telling me to keep away from him. "Why are you telling me this?" I asked in a low whisper.

He pushed a hand through his brown hair and sighed "Look I care about you, more than I should and I don't want to hurt you so just try and forget about me after tonight."

I wanted to scoff and roll my eyes yelling out "No I want to get to know you!" But my voice was holding me back because deep down inside I knew it was true.

~Noah~

I watched as Lexi sighed and mumbled "Can't we just be friends?"

I sighed I knew I didn't want to let this girl go because for some reason we were both attracted to each other but I didn't want my heart getting broken again. I sighed and nodded at her "Friends can work."

She smiled and I smiled back, if this was a way of keeping her close without getting heartbroken then I guess it would be the way to go.

She kept looking at me and I looked back and before I even realized what I was doing I had already cupped her cheek in my hand and pulled her lips on mine.

Surprisingly she kissed back and wrapped her arms around my neck. I wrapped my strong arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

Soon enough she was on my lap running her hands through my hair. I was about to deepen the kiss when a few cocky jerks came and tapped on the window breaking us away from the kiss.