Chapter 30

Chapter 30

~Noah~

Remember how my mother gave me that ‘we’ll talk about it later’ look yesterday when I brought Lexi home with me? Yeah the woman wasn’t kidding.

I was currently seated in the kitchen on what she calls a ‘time out’ while I just call it ‘waiting on her to come back with her book of punishments’ that’s right my mother has an entire book filled with punishments for teenagers.

It was probably impossible for her to think of a punishment for me; in fact growing up it was always my father. That was until her birthday came and my psycho grandmother thought it’d be nice to give her daughter multiple ways to punish me.  

Now all my mother does is use the magic stick (a ruler) and close her eyes before she randomly picks a page and uses the magic stick (once again, a ruler) to determine the punishment. I was just chilling in my seat tossing an orange up and down.

You know I never thought I’d ever say this but I really miss going to school. I mean I’m cooped up in the house with absolutely nothing to do and when I finally do get out of the house I always end up in trouble or meeting up with someone I don’t like, an example Riley or someone I always get mad, Lexi for example.

It was only the second day of my suspension and I couldn’t wait until Friday. I would finally be back in school, the only downside is Hannah and her stupid party but I’ll survive I guess. Friday was a great way to end off the week since after Friday it’s the Christmas holidays.

For some stupid reason this year the government decided to move up the dates for the Christmas break so instead of it being a week away from Christmas it was only three days. That’s right Christmas was on Monday and I still needed to buy gifts. Lexi was now living with me so I’d need a present for her too, not that it would matter I was planning on getting both her and Jacob one.

I bet in Canada they don’t have an ‘I love New York’ sweatshirt. It was probably the best gift I could give her. She’d love it and it gives her a souvenir from here, I also noticed that she doesn’t have much warm clothes; maybe I could buy her a jacket too for the cold weather, maybe then she’ll forgive me I sure hope so.

Oh no…

I’m starting to act whi- whi- w-wh-whip-whipp-wh-whipped!

No it’s just a simple peace offering for forgiveness and to celebrate the holidays, that’s fine. I’m a man-whore, I don’t date. I’m not one to label but if I had to call myself something it’d be man-whore.

 It defiantly describes me; player and bad boy are just not hitting the right spot. They could mean anything but man-whore is straight to the point.

“Noah I’m back.” My mother said in a sickly sweet voice that made me cringe, damn the woman is scary when she’s trying to be all nonchalant when in reality she’s pissed as hell. She slammed the book down on the table making me jump slightly as I looked up at her.

Honestly I don’t even understand why the woman is so upset, all I did was leave while telling her that I was going out. It’s not like I’m doing drugs because clearly Lexi wouldn’t have been with me if I had.

I remember that moment and she didn’t seem mad at all!

Kevin shrugged chuckling at how angry I was "That's not your place to decide besides Noah I've gotten her to trust me once and I can do it again." He smirked at me one last time before walking over to his car and getting inside.