Chapter 11

Chapter 11

~Noah~

I tossed around in my bed until finally I gave up and grabbed my phone from my nightstand, it's been buzzing for about 10 minutes now and I couldn't take it anymore.

It was 2:34 in the morning, who the hell could be calling!?

I answered the phone without checking the I.D "Ok whoever the hell is waking me up at 2:34 in the morning this better be good!" I hissed into the phone, just saying a sleepy Noah is a grumpy pissed off Noah.

"What the hell were you thinking!?" I heard Jacob hiss back into the phone, he sounded like he just got home, I guess the party went on for awhile.

"What are you talking about dude?" I muttered rubbing my sleepy head.

Jacob scoffed "I'm talking about leaving Lexi at the party to go sleep with Riley I mean what the actual hell! Dude you are supposed to be her friend!"

Jacob sounded pissed off which I was surprised at I mean I thought he would be happy that I got lucky tonight.

"Thanks to you Lexi almost got raped by Kevin!" Jacob yelled into the phone but all I could think of when he said that was rape, Lexi and Kevin.

Holy shit Kevin tried to rape Lexi "Wait did you just say Kevin Daniels tried to rape Lexi?" I asked making sure I heard right.

"The hell I did!" Jacob yelled "She's lucky I saved her or Kevin would have gotten what he wanted!"

After those words were said I finally started feeling the thing I've never felt in years, guilt.

I felt guilty for yelling at Lexi, I felt guilty for leaving Lexi and I felt guilty for sleeping with Riley, trust me that's big coming from me because no matter how annoying the girl is I always enjoying sleeping with her!

"Look you better fix things with Lexi!" Jacob yelled.

I sighed "Alright, calm down Jake I'll talk to her, apologize."

Jacob yelled "You better!" Before hanging up the phone on me.

I sighed and put my phone back down and rolled back on my bed. 

I closed my eyes and tried to fall back to sleep but all I kept thinking about was Kevin trying to get his hands all over Lexi.

It pissed me off, and I now knew the reason why. I can't just let Lexi go like I did last night and I can't just go off sleeping with a girl when I'm mad.

I may not want a relationship but I know I feel something for Lexi. I can try to be close to her but not to close, I don't want to be screwed over by another girl.

All I know now is that I have a lot of apologizing to do tomorrow.

~The next day, Lexi~

I groaned as the sun hit my face. I pulled off the covers from my body and got out of the bed.

I made my way to the shower still feeling dirty after Kevin touched me last night. My first party will be my last party.

I washed myself twice last night because I felt so grossed out by the way Kevin was with me. Right now I couldn't be late for school so I had to settle for a six minute shower.

Once I finished I got out of the tub and wrapped my towel around myself and walked out into my room only to jump at the sight of Noah sitting on my bed.

I was going to yell at him but then I remembered what he did and rolled my eyes. I walked over to my closet and opened it.

I pulled out grey leggings and a grey sweatshirt that has black hearts all over it. I pulled out my grey Uggo's and started making my way for the bathroom door when I noticed Noah blocking my way.