Chapter 6

Chapter 6

~The next day, Lexi~

I woke up once again with a smile on my face, today will be a good day!

As long as I avoid Noah I'll be fine.

I walked out of bed and pulled out my new outfit today, it was a nice comfy grey sweater that spelt out 'LOVE' in pink font, funny how that works since I came here to Earth to find love, isn't it. I choose grey comfy track pants with my sweater. I'm just going for comfy today. I pulled out my new pink Uggo's that I haven't wore yet out and went into the shower.

Once I finished I dried myself and began dressing. When I was done I pulled my hair into a ponytail and added a pink headband with a bow to match it.

For some reason when I wear clothes they have to match, if they don't I go crazy! It is definitely a pet peeve I have.

I did my make up covering my lips with a light coat of pink gloss, matching problem I'm telling you.

I grabbed my bag off the floor when I was done and headed downstairs.

They have breakfast buffets everyday in the mornings I skipped yesterday because I was just too excited for my first day but today my tummy was growling for food. 

All I ate yesterday was the lunch we had at school so could you imagine how hungry I am now?

I took 5 bacon strips, 3 pieces of toast, 2 eggs and some French toast.

Some people looked at me with disgust when I started gobbling up my food but back on my planet if you could eat at least 5 plates of food you were considered strong, talented and wise. Stupid I know but hey humans are pretty stupid if they think I'm one of them.

I left the hotel with a full stomach, I finished off all my food and I swear everyone was whispering around me just wondering if I would finish.

The woman behind the desk kept that same stare on me, what was her deal? Does she have a problem with me or something? What could I have done to upset her?

I just ignored her once again and went on my way to school.

I couldn't wait to see Gabriella not to mention meet her cousin Spencer! 

I wanted another friend here on Earth, I was lonely on Venus. Having friends is really fun and I don't feel so alone anymore.

But I gotta keep remembering my real reason for being here.

My parents and little brother, to find the cure. To find true love.

That's what I need to really do and I was going to choose a guy today.

~Noah~

I groaned once I heard my alarm go off. I quickly slapped it onto snooze hoping my mom wouldn't have heard that or she'll come in and force me out.

I was softly dozing off again when I heard my door crack open a little bit and a head stick in "Noah, sweetheart it's time to get up."

"Damn." I cursed out loud, she had heard the alarm.

She walked over to me and tore to sheets away from my body leaving me cold.

I automatically got out of bed and looked at my mom. She was folding up the sheets and placed them down on my chair by my desk.

She looked at me and smiled "You father left for work already."

I sighed in relief; dealing with my dad is like trying to teach a monkey how to speak English which is simply impossible.