Four

Cameron POV

I just got out of the shower. It's 11:35 and Anthony is supposed to get me at around noon, so speaking as if he's gonna be here on the dot, I have to hurry up.

I wrapped my baby blue towel around myself before drying myself and lotioning my body with baby lotion. I put on a simple outfit which was an burgundy sweater and black jeans with my black Adidas. I just put on my Chapstick and threw my hair in a bun. And of course, my necklace.

It was now 11:55 and I went into the kitchen and stuffed my face with pre cut fruits sitting on the counter. I guess you could say I eat a lot. But it's just so tempting. My phone buzzed and I opened it and checked to see a message from Anthony.

Anthony🐜👿 : Come Outside

Me: okay

He wasn't lying. He came exactly at 12:00. I quickly ran to my mom and dads room and knocked in the door. I don't wanna walk in on anything nasty.

"It's open." I heard my mom say. I opened the door and saw my mom sitting in between my dads legs, laying on his chest while he braces his back against the headboard.

"He's here." I said.

"Okay, hon. Be careful and text me his mother's of father's number as soon as possible." My mom said. I nodded my head and before I could walk out my dad added in something.

"And remember what I told you!" He shouted. I blushed and nodded my head. "I know daddy, I know." I said quietly, still blushing."

"You better know."

"Now go on, don't keep him waiting." My mom shooed my away.

I left the apartment and went downstairs. I looked around until I saw Anthony leaning on his car. He's soooo handsome. He was wearing blue basketball shorts and a black t shirt with Jordan's on, but I don't know what they're called so I'm not gonna bother and try. He looked up from his phone and saw me. He jerked his head in a way that said 'let's go' so I walked over to the car and greeted him.

"Hi." I smiled shyly and didn't wait for a reply as I walked over to the passenger seat of the car. I was trying to open the door but I think he locked it by accident.

"Anthony, can you ple-"

Suddenly I was yanked from the spot where I was standing.

"Yo, watch where you fucking standing!!"

I was confused but he began to speak again.

"You needa focus on the damn road because right now you coulda been dead. There's crazy ass drivers in the street and you gonna have ya back turned to where the cars are coming from. Don't make no damn sense. Get in the car!" I'm guessing a car almost hit me.

"I'm s-sorry Anthony. Th-thank yo-"

"Don't thank me. Now get in the damn car, what the fuck are you waiting for?"

"Anthony, I'm sorry. I-it's locked." I said feeling tears building up. I wish I'd stop crying so much and just deal with things.

He sucked his teeth before pressing a button on his keys that meant to lock/unlock. I opened the door to his car and sat in the passenger seat. He got in and began to drive. I didn't dare take my eyes off of the window. I pretended to scratch my face, when really I was drying my eyes before tears spilled out.

I really wish there was a cure to stop me from crying so much.

Anthony POV

I sighed then glanced at Cameron before putting my eyes back on the road. I didn't mean to spazzing at him like that. I know I'm not the nicest to him but when I saw him it reminded me of last night when I kept thinking of him and it got me annoyed. I ain't gonna lie though, I felt bad.