Nine

COMMENT THROUGHOUT. I wanna know your thoughts and feelings (: sorry for any mistakes.

Cameron POV

"So..this is the school?" Molina asked as my dad pulled up in front of the school.

"Yeah, this is it." I replied

This morning me and Molina had no choice but to make up because I had to stick with her today. I don't mind though, I don't want her to be mad at me anymore.

"Well it's um—you know what, I'm not gonna say anything. Let's go. Bye Mr.Smiths." She said as she got out the car.

"Alright sweetie, have a good day." He smiled at her.

"Bye daddy." I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"Bye Cam. Have a good day alright?"

"Okay, I will. Love you."

"I love you too. Now go on before you're late." He chuckled.

I got out the car and was met with Molina rolling her eyes. I turned around and waved to my dad one last time before starting to walk to the entrance. I heard her jog to reach me.

"You know, you act really baby-ish." She laughed. Here she goes.

"Oh." I replied. Im really trying my best to ignore her today. If I don't pay her much mind, maybe I won't get "butt-hurt" as she says.

"Yeah. I mean like, the daddy. The kissing on the cheek. The I love you before leaving for like six hours, even though you're gonna see him soon. I just find that really funny." She shook her head.

"Cool."

I started to walk quickly to my locker. I got my books out.

"You have an attitude or something?" She chuckled while leaning against the locker next to mines.

"We should get to the main office so you can get your schedule." I ignored her question and began to walk towards the main office.

"Okay.." I heard her sigh behind me.

We got to the main office and we both were just standing there, making the staff look at us like we were crazy.

"So, are you gonna say anything?" She scoffed at me.

"I mean, it is your schedule..." I said trailing off. I don't want to be mean but I'm starting to become really infuriated with her.

"Oh, shit. Well someone has big balls today. Fix your attitude." She flipped her hair and walked up to the desk.

"Good Morning, my name is Molina Ana Kanian. I'm new to this school and I need my schedule." She smiled at the lady behind the desk.

"Oh yes, Molini h-"

"It's Molina."

"Oh, my apologies. Molina, hi and welcome to our school. Here's your schedule. Would you like someone to show you around the school?" She asked while handing Molina her schedule.

"No, I have someone to show me around already. Thank you anyways."

"Well, isn't that great! Okay go on now. Class starts in 15, don't be late!" She shooed us off. We left the office and went to Molina's locker which was written on her schedule. Surprisingly, it was about three lockers down from mine.

"Well, isn't that convenient!" She laughed at the irony.

"Yeah.." I giggled.

She put in her combination and opened up her empty locker. She put some books, textbooks, notebooks, and papers in there before closing it.