Forty

VOTEEE&COMMENT❣💖💖

Cameron POV

When I looked at the "Find Your iPhone" notification going off, I was nothing short of confused. It couldn't just go off randomly.

"What's that?" Anthony came up behind me, grabbing my phone from my hand. He frowned at the screen. "You lost your phone?"

I shook my head no "It just went off randomly."

He tapped around on my phone for a while and it's like his whole demeanor changed. He threw my phone to the side and started pacing around the room, getting his stuff together. "Your parents know your passwords don't they?"

I slowly nodded my head. He let out a frustrated sound. He mumbled out a string of curse words.

"Come on." He pulled me out of the room with his bags in the other hand. He knocked on Tyler's room next door. When Tyler didn't answer he banged harder and was presented with a naked body and tired face. I turned my head.

"What?"

"Put your clothes on. We're leaving."

"Why?"

"Stop asking question. Unless you want to get left here."

Tyler quickly got dressed. We left the hotel room within ten minutes and when we got to the lobby, the lady behind the counter looked so suspicious but started speaking to us at the same time.

"Um, do you guys—"

We didn't get to hear the rest of what she was saying because we left the hotel . I saw the lady run out and stand in front of the car. But Anthony didn't seem to care, he started the engine and nearly ran her over if it weren't for her moving away. We drove off quickly.

Everytime Anthony would hear a siren of a cop car, he'd turn the block or turn the opposite way.

I realized I left my phone behind and I was going to announce it, but what would be the point, we can't go back and get it because it seems like Anthony is in a rush.

"Damn! Why are you driving so fast!" Tyler exclaimed. "If the cops is what you're avoiding they're definitely gonna pull you over with how fast you're driving."

The car slowed down a little, but not enough for him to be classified within the speed limit.

"Tyler, you got your location on?" Anthony asked. Tyler shook his head no.

"Gimme your phone."

Tyler handed Anthony over his grey iPhone 6+ and Anthony pressed around it a bit then threw it out the window.

"Wha- why- Anthony what the fuck??"

He didn't get a response so he just slumped down in his seat, upset.

Cameron Father POV

They're no where, and I don't get it. How'd they know we were coming to Maryland to get them? I'm livid and I can't calm down right now let alone soothe my wife. This is too much stress on her now that she's pregnant. We found out about a week ago and were gonna surprise Cameron knowing how happy he'd be, but now this bull crap has to happen.

We arrived from Brooklyn to Maryland in about four hours of hoping and praying.

We're standing in the lobby of the hotel while the police and detectives go search upstairs. His phone was left behind so they must have found out we knew where they were. Now I feel like there's no hope. The only thing I can be thankful for right now is that the police say that we shouldn't worry, he's still alive. That's the only type of closure they can offer me. And although that's all that matters in the end, I still want my son back.