Five

(Remember to comment (: ❤️ thx )

Anthony  

I'm on my way to pick up Cameron. I had to make a drop off before though. My boss been telling me I'm slacking, but I've been focusing on football and things so I forgot about selling.

Ima take him to the gym where they have a indoor basketball court and after we could grab something to eat or whatever. I didn't wanna bring him to no restaurant or nothing cus then it's gonna look like we on some gay date or something.  As I stopped at a red light my bro (not blood) Tyler called.

"Yo"

"Ant, what's good bro?!!" He yelled into the phone.

"Calm that voice down nigga. And nothing, what's good with you?"

"Nun' really. You tryna chill today?" He asked. We haven't chilled in a while. I was about to say yes but I remembered about Cameron.

"Nah bro, not today. I got some shit to do." I said.

"Let me tag along nigga. Where you going?"

I think Ima just bring him too.

"I'm goin' to the gym on 265th with the basketball court. You could come, but somebody else coming too so...."

"Okay, people love me so it's good..."

This nigga was never not cocky.

"Who is it though? Bad bitch?" He sounded hype.

"Uh, no. Dude from school."

"Oh.. Is he bringing a bad bitch?" He said sounding excited again.

"No." I said.

"What you mean no," He whined into the phone. "I need my dick squeezed bro no funny shit."

"Ew, what the fuck nigga? I don't care about what you need squeezed, get the fuck off my phone."

That was too much fucking information .

"Iight bro, but come pick me up."

"What happened to your car? Use your own shit."

"My moms took it away cus she found a used condom in it from when I fucked that girl, remember?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah I know."

"Yeah so, my mom got mad and told me she don't want pussy juice in a car she bought so she took it away until like next month. So come pick me up, I'm dressed already."

"Whatever, I'm on my way." I said and hung up the phone. I was closer to Ty's place than I was to Cameron's so I'm just gonna get him first.

I pulled up to his house and beeped the car. Less than a minute later he ran out the house. While he was running down his steps, he tripped and fell.

"Owwww! Shit!" He layed on the floor for a minute before getting up and slowly walking to the car. He got in the passenger seat and slammed the door shut.

"Couldn't even help me." He frowned.

"Did you die?" I asked

"I might as well have."

I chuckled before pulling off.

_______________________

Within like 5 minutes, we got to Cameron's apartment building. I texted him telling him to come outside and he said he'll be out in 5.

He came out wearing a tight black t-shirt, skin tight blue jeans and black Adidas. His head was down, so you couldn't really see his face.

"Damn, shawty body bad." Tyler said, "She ain't got no titties though."