Twenty Two

vote&comment❤️😊❤️

Anthony POV

I stared at Damian blankly. He stared back.

"Well are you gonna tell me how this has anything to do with Cameron?"

"I'm still trying to figure that out myself. Listen Anthony, how about you leave this to me to worry about, don't stress yourself." He said.

"You just told me that me almost losing my life has something to do with someone who I got ties to. You expect me not to worry about it?" This man got me all the way fucked up if he thinks that's the case.

"Anthony, that's not what I'm saying."

"Then what are you saying?" I said waiting for an answer that he didn't have.

"Exactly my point." I said.

He looked away.

"Tell me what you know because how you know this has something to do with Cameron but have no proof?"

"Okay listen," he sighed and started "I think it has something to do with Cameron coming here from LA. Did he tell you why he came?"

"Something about his dad's job or something."

"Do you know Tai?" He asked.

"I don't know any Tai."

"Well his full name is TaiShawn. He works with my business' opponents, see, he has a very high title over there. He's young, about your age or a year or two older."

"Can you get to the point?"

"Well this Tai is why this problem has to do with your little friend."

I waited for him to tell me why.

"That's his brother."

Here we go.

"Cameron don't got no siblings." I said.

"That's what you think. TaiShawn is Cameron's full blood brother."

"With a name like TaiShawn? You sure that's his brother?" I said confused.

"Trust me, when I found out, it was hard to believe." He shook his head.

"Okay but how you know for sure that's his brother?" I asked.

"Well a little trader from Kane's business came to give me some details on what they're doing. I paid him a sufficient amount of money to do that. He showed me some texts with him and Tai and in the text he discusses how his parents and little brother who he's never met came down."

"Why he didn't live with them?"

"Well he said something about them not having enough money to raise him so they sent him to live with a friend who was offering to do it for free." He said.

"So why is this an explanation for why I was shot?" All this is crazy and whatever, but I'm still not getting why I almost lost my life over Cameron's long lost brother.

"Well he does work with Kane, and the word is out that Anthony Jackson is dating a some white boy. I guess he doesn't like the idea of you with his little brother because apparently he's very protective over him to the point where he gets crazy, even if from a distance. So he tried to send someone to end your life."

I was quiet for a moment. I don't know what to do at this point. Sure as hell not gonna drop Cameron. But the longer I keep him around the more riskier it is for me to take a step outside.