Thirty Two

VOTE&COMMENT 💀💖💖 i need to be stopped

Anthony POV

"Wow Mr. Jackson, that's the quickest I've seen anyone complete the course!" The therapist said.

I started the therapy on Monday and it's been five days since then and I could make it down the hospital hall without any help. Basically all I did was ignore the pain. It hurt more than I think it was supposed to but it got me some quicker.

"So come back tomorrow, for your final session and um, I suggest you don't stay on your feet too long. You don't want to mess anything up."

Of course I wasn't going to listen but I nodded anyways. I left the room and I was walking. I had a limp but it don't even matter. All I'm worried about is getting up out of that chair.

When I got out into the waiting room Tyler gave me a dap.

"Yeah nigga, I knew you'd finesse that shit." He cheesed hard as hell. "Happy birthday bro."

I couldn't help myself I smiled the most I have in a while.

"Oh shit, is that a smile? You? Smiling?" He punched my shoulder.

"Shut the fuck up." I tried to wipe the smile off my face but it didn't work. I never knew walking would make me act like this, ha.

We left the hospital and got in my car. Tyler drove it over here saying that he knew I'd be able to drive it when I get out. Guess he's right.

"You honestly shouldn't even be driving right now, you just got better. But let's risk both our lives."

I looked at him in the passenger seat and he looked scared.

"You the one who said you think I could do it."

"Yeah but I'm second guessing now."

I know I can though. I began to drive.

We were driving for some time when my eyes caught something. I automatically stopped the car and turned around.

"What are you doing?" Tyler asked.

I stopped next to who I was looking at. I got out and he wasn't paying attention. He was too busy talking to some nigga.

I tapped his shoulder and he turned around.

"Ohhhh shit, Anthony, what's up? I ain't know you was back on your feet." Trevor held his hand out for a handshake.

"Lemme ask you a question."
I approached him and he backed up.

"You coulda asked it from where you was before. " He looked at me like I was the one out of line.

"How stupid do you think I am? You thought you was gonna slide?"

I don't care, I'm fucking him up right now. I'm not thinking about healing or nothing, all that time I haven't been able to do nothing and I finally am able to take control of my life again. This the first thing I need to get out the way or else it's gonna bother me.

"What? Who called you stupid? Not I." He laughed and his face annoyed the fuck out of me so I cut the talking shit short.

I fucked him up, beat his ass until he looked like he was about to pass out. He tried to fight back, but that only made me use more force. I swear I was gonna pull a gun on his dumb ass but I can't go around shooting at anybody that piss me off.