Thirty Six

VOTE&COMMENT💖💖(if you're in school, wait till you get home to read I want you to comment lol)

Cameron POV

"Cameron, why don't you change your curtain? The color doesn't really go with the wall." Molina said.

She's been talking non stop. I've had to deal with her since I'm not allowed to leave the apartment by myself.

"Cameron I don't like this show, change it."

I pretended like I didn't hear her.

She snatched the remote out my hand and started looking through the channels.

I felt her side eye me as if she was looking for a reaction.

I took out my phone and went to Netflix to watch it on there instead.

I got up to use the bathroom really quickly. When I came out, I saw she had my phone in her hand. That's what I get for not bringing it with me.

"Why do you still have all these pictures of you guys?" She asked scrolling through my gallery. "Don't you think it's time to let it go?"

I grabbed my phone out her hand and saw she was going through the gallery, beginning to delete some pictures and videos of Anthony and I.

I knew she was trying to work me up. and I'm gonna try not to give in.

"It's been four months. I'm pretty sure he has everything of you deleted. You're holding onto the tiniest string of hope." She said.

I saw all in her face she wanted to get something out of me.

"I know you hear me." Molina stared at me. "Delete those pictures. I'm not gonna watch my best friend obsess over a guy that left him behind and disabled a guy over assumptions."

I got up and left the room as quick as possible. Because if I stayed in there I would've lost my mind and I don't feel like hearing it from my parents; they'd never let it go if I harmed Molina in any way— they think she's an innocent, friendly angel.

"Hey Cam, what's up?" My dad said from the kitchen.

"Nothing. But um, Molina needs to stay somewhere else. Please."

My dad looked fairly surprised. "What do you mean? You guys are best friends."

"I've told you and mom that her and I no longer get along like we used to, but you just chose not to listen."

"Honey, I think you need to take a minute and relax. Molina has been nothing by respectful to you since she got here, you're the one who gave attitude right off the back. She's changed."

"Changed? Ch–you know what, forget it." I began to walk away because this conversation was going nowhere but he grabbed my arm.

"Hey! Relax." He looked me in my eyes "you're gonna treat her with respect just like you do everyone else. You give what you want to receive." He let go of my arm and let me go on my way. I left the kitchen and put on my shoes.

"Can I leave for a few? I won't do anything stupid." I told my dad and he automatically shook his head.

"No, not at all. I'm going out for some time and it will only be you and Molina in here. Stay in the apartment."