Twenty Five

VOTE & COMMENT😁❣

Cameron POV

"You gonna eat that?" Tyler asked eyeing my half eaten sandwich.

"No, you can have it." I said pushing it to him.

Pheonix watched him as he began shoving my poor sandwich in his face.

"You real fat for that." She said and he shrugged.

Right now we are sitting at Subways after being dismissed from school early; a student thought it would be funny to set themselves on fire in the school bathroom, that is until it spread and they couldn't get the fire out; the student nor the building.

I know you're probably wondering why Tyler is with us; him and Pheonix have been spending a lot of time together for the last three weeks so I'm guessing they really like each other. Anyways, Pheonix told him to skip and meet us at Subways and that's what he did.

"What's your friend been up to?" Pheonix asked Tyler.

"Who, Ant? Um..." He looked at me as if he was hesitant to speak on him.

"You're fine." I said.

He continued. "Well, he's doing his thing.. Been spending a lot of time with.. you know."

I saw Pheonix's face change into a nasty expression.

In all honesty, I have no idea what's going on with him. I haven't spoke to him in three weeks and some change, nor seen him because he doesn't go to school anymore.

"Watch I don't beat that bitch ass. Watch me. Lemme catch her in the streets." Pheonix said while animatedly moving her hands around.

Tyler laughed, "You ain't gon do shit."

Next thing I know she punched him in his face and all I could do was slowly move away from them.

"Does that tell you 'I ain't gon do shit' ? I'm not fucking playing when I say I'll beat her ass. Cameron don't deserve to be treated like that. He's too innocent. It's not fair." She said while grabbing my hand, stopping me from escaping.

"Well," Tyler groaned while holding his nose "I been trying to talk to him but he's been a dumbass lately. Like I understand Malaysia pregnant and all but to go as far as to spending time with her i–" Pheonix slapped him to shut him up but I've heard enough already.

"You gon stop fucking hitting me" he said then looked at me, "oh.. Cameron. I forgot."

To tell the truth? When I heard her name I felt like I was dying inside.

But they don't need to know that.

"It's fine. I can't do anything about it, we're not together." I said reassuringly.

I rested my head on the table on top of my hands.

"Awe, baby." Pheonix cooed as she rubbed my back.

"You're a fucking dumbass." I heard her tell Tyler.

"Tyler can you take me home please?" I asked. I really don't feel like being out anymore.

"Um yeah, let's go." 

When we got in Tyler's car, that he recently just got back, Pheonix sat in the back with me trying to make me feel better which honestly wasn't working because all I could think about is; he broke things with me so he could be with her. I didn't expect that out of him at all, I thought he hated her. But I guess it was all a coverup.

Maybe this was all a cover up. Maybe he never really liked me. Maybe he's always had feelings for Malaysia. Maybe–

"Stop thinking so much." Pheonix said.