Six

(VOTE AND COMMENT THROUGHOUT THE BOOK. I WANNA HEAR YOU GUYS' THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS.)

(Sorry for any grammar mistakes. I don't edit,  I just publish.)

Cameron POV

I'm so so so tired. I woke up at 5:00 in the morning and I really don't know why, I just did. And it didn't help that I went to sleep late last night too. Ugh.

I was walking through the hallways of school to get to my locker, trying to keep my eyes open but I would catch myself drifting while walking. How it's possible? I don't know but it's happening.

I didn't really feel like wearing tight clothing today so I just put on some grey sweats and a black hoodie with adidas. And my chain. Of course.

When I got to my locker I felt so sleepy that I felt that I would collapse any minute. Ever since I was a little baby, sleeping late and waking early wasn't my thing. I couldn't take it anymore so I slid down in front of my locker and put my knees up to my chest, burying my head in them. I have about 30 minutes until class starts so I'll take a little harmless nap.

20 minutes later

"Yo." I heard someone say as they shook me. I thought I was in an earthquake in my dream but it was just this person shaking me. That sucks. It was my first earthquake experience. 

"Get off the fucking floor." When I heard that voice, I knew it only belonged to one person. I opened my eyes slowly and rubbed at them to get the sleep out of my eyes. He put his hands underneath my arm pit area and lifted me off the floor.

"You know that floor filthy, right?" He asked.

I didn't know whether to answer no or yes because of course I know any public floor is dirty, but I wasn't thinking at the moment. So I didn't answer him. When I didn't answer him he sighed and shook his head. I looked down, embarrassed of my actions.

"I apologize, Anthony." I looked up at him. He looked at me, blankly.

"Stop apologizing for nothing." He said.

It wasn't for nothing though, I ignored him. And that's not a very nice thing to do.

"Sorry."

"There you go again." He shook his head.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I said, unaware of saying sorry once again.

"You just.. You know what, forget it. Whatever."

We stood in front of each other awkwardly; well I was awkward Anthony was staring me right in my eyes shamelessly.

"Do we have to do the tutoring today?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"Yeah, we should tutor today. I'm glad to see that you've become fond of it after only..... Like a day." I giggled. He let out a breathy laugh.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm tryna graduate and all that. I'm don't like it, I much rather be doing something else, but I tolerate it. So after school, I'll pick you up an-"

"Hey Anthony!!!" A group of very beautiful girls called. One of them had long red hair and was fair skinned, and had a very nice body. The other had black hair in a bun, was a smooth dark skin tone with a nose piercing. And the other had short styled blonde hair. They were all so gorgeous. Anthony raised his eyebrows and turned around. He looked back at me quickly before holding up one finger indicating 'give me a minute' I nodded and he walked in the direction of the girls. I opened my locker to get out books since there was about five minutes until class starts, and I heard their conversation going on behind me.