Chapter 2

Chapter 2
Josh Heid Thompson

Staring through the window of my company, the streets were pretty crowded with people who were trying to be on their time schedules. They looked like ants from my point of view up here. I was on the 30th building and I had nothing to do besides napping. But I had grown tired of napping. My works were done and I had already signed some of the paper works for today and for tomorrow. I could get out of the building if I wanted to, but sensing that if I did go out of this building, I would see Hell. I was contented here inside my building, overlooking the area with my glorious eyes.

Sighing, I turned on my heels and sat on my chair. I turned on the laptop and logged my Skype in. I had to contact Sylvia, my secretary. I would do some follow ups about Mr. Westborrow. Mr. Westborrow was the CEO of WestPalm, a company that makes shampoos and conditioners with real something shit blah blah blah. Him and I had an agreement that we were joining forces. I had made some projects and presentations for me to introduce him. I didn't care if he was the leading company right now. I would take over that title and once I got it, I would keep the title and swore no one would ever be able to take it away from me or the company. I would be the world's finest businessman and powerful man. I pulled out Sylvia's contact and called her as she was online on Skype.

In seconds, she answered the video call and her no make-up face appeared on my screen. I smirked, seeing that she was only wearing her tank top and pink underwear. She blushed and scowled at me, and then rolled her eyes at me.

"What?" She grumbled, ready to snap close the laptop. I gave her a stern look. She sighed and said in a good manner tone. "How can I help you, Mr. Thompson?"

I chuckled. It didn't mean that just because it was her day off, I'd leave her alone. "Well, nice to see you, too, Sylvia."

She rolled her eyes. "I still have, like, 2 days before I come back to work!" She says exasperatedly, throwing her hands up in the air and from the action, it exposed her cleavage and I stared at it intently. I knew she had big boobies, but I never they were that big. I coughed. Consciously, Sylvia hid her cleavage again by putting her arms on top of his chest, her face flushed as she mumbled incoherent words that weren't pleasant to my ears. I decided to ignore it.

"I wanted you to contact Mr. Westborrow," I said, my tone changed into a deeper one, indicating business first, fuck later. "He hasn't been contacting us for, like, a week. Do a follow up."

She rolled her eyes as she huffed and I glared at her. She shook her head in frustration and I knew I had to do something so she could agree to contact Mr. Westborrow. She was a hard-headed girl. She was like a best friend to me. But that level was like a level of being 'just a friend'.

"I'll give you three days off," I said, giving a sly smile and she stared at me intently, figuring out if I was joking or not.

"You're not kidding, are you?" She said, narrowing her eyes at me.

"I am. Not." I told her, my smile breaking into grin as a look of deep thought covered her face, considering if she would accept the offer or not. "3... 2..."

"Wait!" She said, glaring at me. "Three days off? Well, can I turn off my phone and other social sites?"

"No," I scowled.

"What's the point?" She mumbled under her breath.

"Think of it," I said, sweet talking her. "You won't see my good and beautiful face for three days in person. You'll just have to make a set of calls, you know. Plus, in your own time. Except for the urgent scenarios. But anyways, that's the pros. The con is you still have to do work. But not much. In fact, not not much. And I'll add your salary."