Chapter 29

Chapter 29
Prince Ezerette Mclane

We still had 9 days to fix plan everything out. And here we were, my Mom and Dad, together with my brother Eclair and some friends we had - Cheena, Layla, Trenton, choosing our suits and dresses. Apparently, everything was fixed and set. We just had to choose what we wanted and today it would arrive.

The suit that I chose was perfect and elegant. It was a black tuxedo, made by Seferano Imali. He was from Italy and his works were very good. Girls squealed and guys drooled. Dad and Mom were the one to point it out for me.

Cheena chose to wear a gown and I had told her that it would suck since she had not wore any gown in her existence. Layla laughed at her. Despite what she had done to us, I thanked her in my head. If she wasn't such a nosy bastard, then she wouldn't have published an article about the edited picture, which meant I wouldn't have met Josh.

Mom and Dad had chosen a prestigious one. It was perfect. Mom chose a cream colored dress and it was her dream. I wasn't going to ruin it. Dad, of course, chose a dark grey suit. My friends chose what they liked. And all of us were having fun to point what's best and what's better.

Both Mr. and Mrs. Thompson were going to pay it after all.

It was 8 days before the wedding and still, Josh and I had not met up. We were too busy to even have a time of our own. Right now, I was busy writing names of who would I invite to the wedding. Basically Cheena, Trenton, Layla, their parents, some of my neighbors. That's it. Close family. Close friends. Mom had invited her cousins and grandma and grandpa and his brother Uncle Kev. Dad had invited his parents and cousins too. So I listed all the names and grinned as I skimmed the list full of names. It was at least 30-40 names. I never counted. I was too tired to move and my hands were numb and all I wanted was to curl up, call Josh and talk to him. But he was busy too. I missed him like hell and the last time I saw him was when he bought us a wedding ring. I eyed the jewel around my ring finger and admired it. It was too beautiful and perfect. I couldn't believe I had a ring around my finger. I was going to get married and no one could stop it.

What would happen after the wedding? Would Josh tell me to live with him in his creepy house? I remembered the truth he had said to me. He was adopted and felt left alone. It was so sad. I felt his agony and pain. That day, I had tried to make him smile to ease his pain off. I had succeeded. Because he never stopped smiling. Throughout the family meeting, he was all smiles. Mr. Thompson liked my parents. I couldn't read Mrs. Thompson's face but I assumed she liked it a bit. But not enough to make her like me. I could sense it.

7 days left and now, I was trying to wear the suit that had just come 20 minutes ago. Dad had tried his suit too and Mom was squealing like a teenager. She loved her dress and I was happy for her. Eclair chose the same tux as Dad so they were a match, but Eclair's suit was darker than Dad's. I had tried to contact Josh but it reached his voicemail and I was itching to tell him everything. I had called him several times but he was not picking up the calls. I guessed he was kind of busy. Or he was really busy. Busy enough to not answer my calls. I swear it felt like I was one of those clingy girls I saw on TV.

6 day left. I was getting anxious as a day passed by. The wedding was in freaking 6 days and I had to make a vow. I wasn't good at making a speech. I remembered when I was in High School. We had to make a speech for our English class and when it was my turn, I had spilled what I wrote and everyone laughed at me because I wrote a different topic. Apparently I was dumb because I had not paid attention to what my teacher was saying. She had laughed at me also but tried her best to contain it but failed to do so. That specific day, I had promised not to write any speech again.

But this time, I was forced to write. Damn it. I knew words would have to be real. The feelings would have to be real. But damn I always thought it was cheesy to write speech made of love. I never thought about love. What was love? I couldn't explain it since I had never been in love. Maybe my Mom and Dad could explain it to me so I had a slightest idea. But they would suspect a thing. They would fire the question back at me. They would probably ask me what was love for me. Eclair was the last option. But he had never been in love too. Or was he in love with Charlonne? I had yet to clarify it. But right now, I had to write a freaking speech for our wedding. Had Josh written one for me? What would he say on our wedding day? What kind of vow would it be? Would it be romantic and all? Sooner, my questions would be answered. I just had to wait until the wedding day.

It was 5 days before the wedding and we were bored as hell. Josh had called me and I swear I was being a bitch. Not because I hated him. But because I freaking missed him so much. He chuckled and it sent shiver down my spine. His laugh was so sexy and hot that it made my junior stood up. It was kind of awkward because I had never ever had a hard on for a man. Josh was the first man that made me hard. And I was liking it.

I wondered if he was good in bed.

That thought alone made me blush furiously and no matter how hard I tried to brush it away, it felt like it was burned in my mind. And now, I had to do the thing inside the bathroom because it was starting to hurt. I couldn't believe that I had to masturbate with Josh in my mind but did I have a choice? I did. But a cold water would not work? Well, it would. But for awhile. I needed to get this done. So I pleasured myself in the bathroom, with Josh in my mind doing naughty things.

5 days left before the wedding and everything was set. We just had to wait.

Another day had passed.

And another.

And another boring day.

It was the last night of me being alone. Tomorrow was my big day and I couldn't sleep. I was rolling in my bed and my heart's beat was so fast. There were a lot of things running in my head. All of them were related to Josh and Josh itself.

He was making me crazy and my mind had always been occupied of his smiles, his face, his body, everything about him. It was like my brain was programmed to show his face every single time. It wasn't horrible though. It was great and perfect. I was always in a good mood. My phone rang, flashing Josh's name and never in my life had I been in so much haste. I answered the call and his sexy voice greeted me.

"Hi, Mr. Thompson," he greeted me and I could feel my cheeks heating up. Tomorrow, my last name would change. God. I was so the girl in this relationship. "I miss you so fucking much."

"I miss you too, hubby." I whispered. Now that I had heard his voice, I felt lonely and sad. I wanted him here beside me. "I want to see you so bad it's driving me crazy."

"Tomorrow, we will get married," Josh said, almost a whisper. His voice sounded excited but remained calm. "I want you to be fully mine, Ezerette."

"I'm already yours," I replied, smiling. I rolled over my body and sighed happily.

There was a comfortable dead air and no one spoke. Even when in call, I knew Josh was trying to stay awake and we just listened to each other's soft breathing.

"Josh?" I said his name softly. It rolled off my tongue smoothly and I just realized his name was hot and sexy too.

"Hmmm?" He hummed and oh my God it was music to my ears. He really was trying to stay awake. He must have had a rough day, considering his response was tired.

"Let's sleep," I said to him. "We still have to wake up early. Good night, Josh. I'll hang up the call now."

"Don't," he said softly. "I want to hear you breathing. It makes me feel like you're with me. Let's just sleep. Good night, hubby."

"Sweet dreams, hubby."

And we slept peacefully, dreaming of our future.