Epilogue

Epilogue
Prince Ezerette Mclane

"Chase! Stop running, you might get tripped!" I scold to my 6 years old son as he plays with Brad, 4 years old. Brad is Officer Donovan's son and currently in a relationship with Mike.

First time, Mike and I met at a theme park by accident. We both weren't looking at our direction so we ended up bumping each other. When we adopted Chase, Josh and I decided to buy a new house because Chase was born and raised here. I'm glad that this place doesn't have a homophobic people. We adopted Chase almost a year ago.

Chase was hesitant at first, like he didn't want us to be his parents, but we showed him that we care for him and eventually, he ended up requesting us to be his parents. It took us a lot of time to adopt Chase, but it's worth it. We give everything to him, but not spoiling.

Brad and Chase are disaster when together. They're basically glued to each other and I have this feeling that they would be best of friends forever. Josh and I are planning to adopt another baby so Chase would have a sibling so he would never feel alone. So in case that Brad isn't around him, he would still have someone to play with.

"Careful, Brad," Mike warns Brad as both kids keep running inside the house. Taking care of a 6 years old child is exhausting as hell, but Chase is a good kid. Josh is still at work and about to go home since he only has a half day.

Right now, we're planning to have a mini celebration. Mike has helped me to prepare and cook foods. I have learned that he's the son of one of the greatest chefs, Mikel Hollister, in the country. And Mike has the skills of a great chef. He has acquired his father's skill. He offered to help me.

His boyfriend, Officer Donovan, or Eros, is still in duty and about to get here. Mike's friends are also here. Noah, Gloss, Jeric, Kevin, Collins, Ashton, Josh and many more. Apparently, his friends became my friends. My brother, Eclair, is in the mall today together with his boyfriend, Charlonne, shopping some meals.

Yumi and Josh's parents are on their way here. They haven't met Chase yet because they are kind of busy and they were thousand miles away. Josh's parents had a divorce, and right now, his mom is currently in a relationship with the boy she loved since High School. Mr. Thompson hasn't found someone yet, and he stopped going out with girl after girl.

Minutes later, Josh comes into the house with a lopsided grin present on his lips. I greet him with a kiss.

"I thought - " I start but he cuts me off with another kiss.

"I'm excited," he says as he kisses me again on the lips. I will never get tired of having his lips against mine.

"Daddy!" Chase runs to his father and Josh crouches and opens his arms wide and Chase basically tackles him. Josh laughs as he ruffles Chase's hair and he pouts adorably. Brad is left alone, staring at Chase, probably thinking why he has been left.

"Daddy misses you," Josh says as he kisses Chase's forehead and ruffles his hair again.

"I miss Daddy, too," Chase says and then he goes back running to Brad and they are inseperable again. Josh stands up and hugs me.

"I love you," Josh whispers in my ear and I smile. "More than you could ever think of."

"Well, I love you, too, Mr. CEO." I chuckle, pecking him on the lips and he grins at me.

For the past years, our relationship had become stronger and tougher. There were news that Josh was cheating on me. Apparently, when he was talking to Jinky, his ex-girlfriend, the night of confrontation, there were paparazzi watching them and then the news hit the social medias. But we didn't let it affect our lives. In fact, we just laughed it off because Josh said media knew nothing. Jinky has a husband now, from Brazil. And Josh was thrilled to hear the news. Jinky had invited us to her wedding and we both agreed.

Eros comes barges into the house and dives in for a kiss with Mike, which Mike gladly accepts. Eros is still in his uniform and I must say that he looks hot. But my Josh is hotten than him. At least to me. Josh is always jealous with Mike and Eros, but he knows that there's nothing between Mike or Eros but friendship but he still gets jealous.

Josh is a bit dramatic.

Josh and I have learned that life is short but long enough to make us enjoy it. We have learned the pros and cons of life, and we learned how to deal with obstacles and the world. We have learned a lot about love, and since the marriage we had, we had learned about everything about each other. We have learned that we love so we can live, that it's the strongest facade that we could ever build together. And as of right now, believe me, we have already built a kingdom made of love.

And we're not about to let it crumble.

We call Chase and he runs to us. Josh picks him up and I slung my arm around Josh's shoulder and his around my waist then I raise the camera. We all look at the screen until I hit the screen and the camera makes a shutter sound, indicating that a moment has been captured. Family picture. We decide to take another one. And this time, we're both kissing Chase cheeks and I hit the capture button. We grin at the camera. Chase chuckles.

We're a happy family. And there will be an additional member soon.

THE END