Chapter 32

Chapter 32
Josh Heid Thompson

Ezerette's breathing had become shallow. He looked like he was hyperventilating or something. His eyes were wide, and you could the fear and lust mixing, swimming in his beautiful orbs. He was sprawled on the bed, naked, in all his glory.

My eyes scanned his body and my mouth watered at the good sight. It made my stomach churn. It made me crave. Ezerette had abs and his nipples were dark. His tanned skin was perfect and it added more to his image. He really looked good, especially without the clothes.

His eyes were shining brightly, even in the dark. He was so handsome in every way. His lips were tempting and I could ravish it the whole day and not get tired of it. I wanted to feel him. I wanted to claim him. I knew that I had already claimed his as mine when we sealed the marriage with a kiss. But... I wanted to mark him with something different. If you know what I mean. And tonight, I had planned on making it happen. Ezerette belonged to me and only me. No one else. He was mine. All of him.

My fingers trailed across his chest, teasing him and his breath hitched again. He was looking at me with half lidded eyes and it looked like he was savoring my touch. And whenever his skin made contact with mine, it felt like I was burning, with fire made of passion and love. I leaned down a little bit and hovered my lips against his. His hot minty breath was fanning my face and his chest was heaving up and down rapidly. My mini me down there started to get hard as his mahood started to rise.

I pressed my lips against his softly and he moaned against the kiss. Our kiss was slow and sensual. And it added fire inside me, making me blaze with lust and passion and love, all combined. I pushed him back on the bed, our lips dancing. My hands found its way to his hips and I gripped it hard, holding on for dear life. Ezerette started to moan louder and louder as I started to massage his hips with my thumbs. His lips were addictive and I couldn't get enough of it. It was like a drug to me. A very good drug. He smiled against the kiss and his hands found the buttons of my suit and Ezerette started to take it off of me. It was so hot and sexy when he looked at me as he unbuttoned my suit. His gaze was full of lust and every time I looked into his eyes, my world always stopped.

As soon as he took off my suit, I began to nibble his earlobe and every time I bit it, he would moan loud my name and my mini me would stir, begging to be touched by his soft hands. Ezerette slowly took of my pants, including the boxer. Groaning, I helped him took it off. He was teasing me and I wasn't the one to wait. Shock at my eagerness, I captured Ezerette's lips again and we began to make out heavily. I pulled away and the tip of my tongue started to trace Ezerette's jawline down to his neck until I reached his collarbone. I sucked on it, wanting to leave a love bite. Everywhere. Any part of his body, I would leave a love bite on it.

The thought of having sex with a man was kind of scary. I mean, I was a guy and Ezerette was a guy. But the thought of not making love to him was scarier than meeting the God of Hell. Every time I thought that having sex with a guy was wrong, when I looked into Ezerette, my thoughts drifted away, and I would have a new thought, which was to fuck him hard until he couldn't remember the world he was living in.

My whole body was being coated with lust and the room's temperature became hotter and it was like Hell here. We were both sweating and panting hard as we tried to contain the beast inside us. But the beast within me, it was beginning to get agitated and he wanted to come out, wanting to take over me and bang Ezerette hard. It began to claw and every time Ezerette teased me with his lip biting, the pull would be strong. And I was so close on letting it out but not yet. My tongue found his belly button and I licked it, then I kissed the happy trail of hair that went straight down to his light pubes. I grabbed a hold of his manhood and began to stroke it slowly. His back arched and he groaned from the pleasure. I smirked as I saw his face. It was so erotic and sexy.

Wanting to try what blowjob was, I lapped the mushroom head of his manhood as my fingers played with his balls. He kept mewling and groaning and panting as I teased him with the tip of my tongue. Then I began to suck him. He tasted salty and it lingered on my taste buds. His skin was smooth and velvety and the thought of me sucking him deep, at the back of my throat, was so mouth-watering and it felt like my head was going to burst out because of these naughty thoughts I was having.

"Josh..." Ezerette moaned out, his tone was pleading and frustrated. Like he wanted me to do something to ease the itch he was feeling.

I smiled wickedly as my fingers began to tease his glory hole. He flinched at the coldness of my fingers and groaned again, much louder this time. He was getting frustrated. I could tell. Then I began to push one finger inside him and he groaned from the pain. My fingers were kind of big. I had read that it was the best way to stretch a virgin ass.

Before the wedding began, I started to search gay porn. It was kind of disgusting. But when I started to watch one of the gay male to male videos, I got hard. Guys were groaning and panting hard and I was ashamed to say that I nearly jacked off. I had made notes about gay sex. Finger. Nipple biting, tugging, sucking. Blowjob. Handjob. Spit. Teased. Handcuffed.

God, I was beginning to be a sex addict.

I finger fucked Ezerette and he kept crying out loud, nearly screaming as I added another finger inside me. He kept shaking his head and for a moment, I thought that he didn't like the feeling, but then he began to push back and my smile grew wider. Thanks to the male to male videos and Ezerette was having pleasure because of my fingers inside him. I bobbed my head up and down his length and I was not afraid to say that he's huge. But mine was bigger. And that's why I could tell that I was the man in this relationship. I had read it somewhere around the gay website. I pulled away as his hips began to jerk up, indicating that he was near shooting his essence and I was not about to let it. He groaned when he felt my hands gripping his balls hard and bit his lower lip hard, enough to draw blood.

"Fuck, Josh..." He growled out as he gripped the sheets with his hands. I laughed and he gave me a glare. "You fucking tease,"

"Forgive me, babe." I said to him as I crawled on top of him, kissing his lips again. "Your first cum must not be in my mouth. Be ready, hubby." I whispered huskily in his ear and he gulped.

I knew I should have bought a lube and a condom, but wearing a condom while making love to my Ezerette didn't sound good to me. I wanted him to feel every part of me, without a cover, without protection. I used my knee to part his legs and he looked at me with fear in his eyes. Same as me, it was the first time he would have sex with a man. But I was no ordinary man to him. I was his husband. He was my hubby.

I positioned my aching manhood to his hole and the anticipation nagged me. I wanted to plunge deep inside him but I would not do it. Ezerette was scared and I wanted everything to be perfect for our first time. Slowly and carefully, I began to push inside him and he groaned out, probably my fingers were not enough to stretch his virgin hole. He gripped the sheets hard and I cupped his face in my hands, wanting him to look at me. I kissed his forehead, eyes, nose, and lips softly, telling him that everything was going to be okay. He nodded slowly and I pushed a little hard and he bit his lower lip hard, preventing himself from screaming. I rested my forehead against his and a tear slipped down his right eye. I brushed it away with my thumb and I kissed his lips again, much longer this time.

"Move, Josh." Ezerette commanded. Despite the pain he was feeling, his voice was still coated with lust and excitement. I obliged and nodded to him. I began to pound in and out of him and he started to mewl beneath me. His palm rested on my chest whilst his free hand was scratching my back. And every time his fingers dug at my back, I would push hard and he would scream my name. "Fuck, Josh. You... ah, fuck, fuck, fuck..."

"Shit, Ezerette." I cursed. My breathing had become shallow and his hole around my hard manhood was so overwhelming. It felt like I was in cloud nine, singing a happy song with God. "You are so fucking tight, babe. Can't get enough of you."

Then my pace fastened as I could feel the climax swarming down my lower abdomen. I could feel my load wanting to burst and my balls tightened as Ezerette clenched his hole around my hard, throbbing dick.

Our moans, pants, screams, curses filled the entire room and I was glad the other rooms were not occupied. If it were, then our love making would be heard. Ezerette bit my neck and I moaned out loud his name and I began to pound in and out of him hard and unforgiving. I grabbed a hold of his throbbing dock and started to stroke it, synching it with my heavy thrust. He was groaning mess underneath me as he pushed himself down on me. My balls slapped his ass as he began to move himself up and down.

"I'm gonna... I'm gonna..." Ezerette chanted as he shook his head, and I started to stroke him faster. He screamed my name as his seed began to shoot out of him and it splattered down on his chest and some on the sheet. Seeing him shoot his seed made me scream also, and my dick began to shoot the warm essence inside him, filling him. I breathed hard, wanting to get some air. I pressed my lips against his softly. "So hot..."

"You love it, don't you?" I said.

"Oh you're so full of yourself," he said to me, shaking his head. "But yes."

I pulled out of him and he winced. I rolled off of him and wrapped my arms around him. It was surprising that both of our dicks weren't limp and they were still standing proud. We both chuckled and I put the duvet on top of us. We decided to call it a night since we were both tired and we couldn't wait what tomorrow would bring us.

"I love you, Prince Ezerette Mclane-Thompson," I whispered, kissing his temple, his back on my chest.

"Hmpf," Ezerette said playfully, then he rolled to face me. He wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on my chest. "I love you, too, my bipolar hubby."