Chapter 5

Chapter 5
Prince Ezerette Mclane

Smiling excitedly as Cheena did her work. She was editing a picture of me and a guy I didn't even know. Although it felt weird to see me embracing and looking deeply at a man's eyes, it was good. Cheena was good at this. She was so concentrated at her work she didn't even eat or glance at a food that I had brought.

We took some pictures of us and a studio near the pet shot down town. It was a studio of her friend. She took a couple of pictures of me and I took a couple of pictures of her.

The plan was, when Mom called me to date a girl; most likely that girl would be Penny, I would make a tantrum and feel sad. Then I'd come out fakely as a gay man who was deeply, madly in love with a guy I didn't know. According to Cheena, the man was powerful man of this country. The man was the owner of Thompson Worldwide. He had a lot of business. Fashion line. Restaurants. Hygienic products. Shoes. Name it, he had those. But I didn't know him. I was busy earning money and I couldn't care less. I didn't even know the man's name. Poor him. Cheena made him gay.

She squealed, indicating that her work was done. I scrambled quickly to the computer to have a look. I nearly tripped myself because I was too excited. I gasped as I admired Cheena's work. She smirked and nodded at herself. I could give her some credit. This woman was great.

On the edited picture, I was embracing a man and he was doing the same thing to me. We were pressed against each other and looking each other's eyes. To make it more real, Cheena, according to her, chose the time where the man had literally went on a vacation. This was also the time Cheena and I went on a vacation. To the beach. And the place where the man and I got married was on the beach. To make it more real, Cheena put herself on the side. She was crying and seeming happy as she watched us. I remembered taking this picture of her and I had to laugh because the image was very real. On the side of the picture, was romantic words: We love each other and we just got married.

We both laughed hard, clutching our stomachs as we began to pant for air, until we lost our breath and had to stop. But then we laughed again, this time, tears were rolling down our cheeks as we kept looking at the looking real but edited picture.

"God, that's so, so, so real." She said as our laugh subsided. She brushed the tears away from his cheeks and saved the file. "Now, all we have to do is print it and your ass will be saved."

"Thank you so much, Chichi." I said, standing up to give her a hug. "I never know what to do without you."
"Stop the drama," she said, pushing me lightly. She was pleased of herself. I knew it. I gave her a salute and we both laughed again. "Now, let's print this. Oops, printed twice. We need only one copy."

After it had been printed, she handed me a copy and I admired it. It was really, really odd. Cheena frowned at me when she saw my expression.

"This is not going to work," she muttered, shaking her head.

"Why not?" I whined, pouting at her.

"Look at your expression when you look at the picture," she reason, rolling her eyes again. "It must look like you're really happy. I know it's weird and all. But you have to be happy. Not need. If you want your mother to stop putting her nose in your life, then do this. This is the only way I can think of. At least if you have something..."

"No!" I said rather quickly, pouting deeper. "It's just that it's kind of weird. Really. But you're right. I have to do this."

"Nice, you are newly wed." She said, grinning from ear to ear, holding my hands. We laughed. "Now, let's make a scene?"

"Yeah, let's make a scene." I chuckled. Cheena put the other copy on her table and as we both expected, Mom called. I happily answered it.

Expecting it, she had brought Penny at a restaurant named Plates&Pasta. The place wasn't too famous according to Cheena. She thought it's the best place to make a drama and I completely agreed with her. I told Mom that I would come and meet her and Penny at the given place. Mom sounded happy when I agreed to meet her and Penny and said that I'd made the right decision.