Chapter 42

Chapter 42
Prince Ezerette Mclane

Eclair was washing the dishes where Mom and Dad were basically spooning on the couch as they watched a romantic movie. Dad threw a fit, telling Mom how he wouldn't understand girls and their need to watch a romantic movies. Of course Mom, being a bitch she was, told that to stay and watch with her or else there would be no 'something' tonight, which made Eclair and I gag a bit.

Mom and Dad weren't supposed to have a sex talk in front of their children. It's plain disgusting. I would never discuss my sex life in public, even if they were my family.

I decided I should go outside, to feel the cool air the night had been bringing. When I got out of the house, the cold breeze greeted me and I sighed in contentment as I took a seat on the porch. Even when it was night, there were still people outside. It was, like, 8 in the evening. Neighbors, usually, should be quiet right now. But today, it was different. Most of the people were outside their house, and I was one of them. I looked up, to the dark sky and I felt comfort hug me.

The sky was breath-taking. When I was a kid, Dad used to tell me about constallations and other Science stuffs. Apparently, Dad was a big nerd when he was in High School. His favorite subject was Science. I tried to make a pattern on the stars, but wasn't able to. I hadn't remembered what Dad had taught me, and he would kill me if he knew. So I stopped before he caught me.

Mrs. Baker, one of the good neighbors we'd had, basically my Mom's best friend, waved at me and I waved back. She shouted how I was, and I shouted back 'I'm good'. She gave a smile and told Sharpay, her daughter, to go inside their house because it was freezing cold outside.

Still, I went back to star-gazing, but this time, without thinking about the patterns anymore. I just wanted to watch how beautiful the sky night was, and my thoughts drifted to Josh. Was he watching the sky, too? Was he missing me? He said that he would tell me something but I hadn't heard from him. I hadn't called him because I knew that he would come over here and talk to me. But this time, totally not. And the odd thing was, I was never bothered. In fact, I felt light, like something good would happen in any minute.

And just like that, I had thanked God because minutes ago, Josh's car was coming into view and I couldn't get any happier when he hopped out of the car. He was all smiles, and my breath hitched. He was wearing a white t-shirt, with paints, and tattered jeans and a black boots. To top it all, his hair was a mess, like he had been running his hands through his hair a thousand times and he looked really hot.

As soon as I was within a hand distance away, I stood up and he hugged me. I hugged him back. Josh smelled paints, but still, the perfume that he had been using was still lingering around him. It was an odd combination, but he still smelled good. We just stood there, hugging like we hadn't seen each other for decades. Knowing us, it relly felt decades.

"I miss you," he spoke, nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck and I felt his hot breath fan the cold skin of my neck. "So much,"

I chuckled and Josh burried his face deeper in my neck and hugged me tighter, as if he didn't want to let me go. Even though the breeze of the air was cold, when Josh's body was around me, hugging me, I felt warm and fuzzy. And my skin burned against his. He lifted his head up and stared at me for a moment, and I was lost.

I suddenly remembered what Dad had taught me about constallations, and in Josh's eyes, I could see patterns and I felt a smile tug on my lips. I saw love in his eyes, that he was happy to see me again. Slowly, he leaned down and captured my lips with his. His lips felt warm and soft against mine, and my eyes shut accordingly as soon as his lips collided with mine. Just like always, I felt the butterflies in my stomach flutter and the feeling was overwhelming. Whenever Josh kissed me, I always became weak and the walls that I had built were getting destroyed just because of a simple action he made.

My hands automatically got to his hair and I squeezed it, then Josh deepened the kiss and I moaned out. His hair was soft against my hand and I wouldn't get bored touching it.

"Um, are you guys going to continue to have a hot make-out here outside?" Eclair said and Josh and I both jumped out of each other's arms and both glared at Eclair, who had a smirk tugged on the edge of his lips.

We both scowled at Eclair and he rolled his eyes playfully and we went inside the house, I holding Josh's hand as I led him inside the room. When we reached the living room, Mom and Dad looked up and saw Josh and their face lit up. Mom stood up and walked over in front of Josh and kissed his cheek and greeted Josh. Dad just gave Josh a nod and a brief wave and Josh made a salute to him, which earned a chuckle from my Dad. Eclair, Josh and I went to the kitchen area. Eclair opened the fridge and grabbed a mango juice whereas I grabbed a glass inside the cabinet. Josh hugged me from behind.

"I have to show you something," Josh whispered in my ear and I felt shiver head down my spine and I breathed out, calming my abnormally beating heart.

"What, your dick?" Eclair snickered.

"If you don't shut up, Eclair, I'll go get Charlonne and shove his dick deep inside your mouth," I told him and Eclair immediately shut up and his face flushed. Josh's face contoured into confusion as he looked between me and Eclair. He didn't know. Charlonne didn't tell him. I sighed. "Charlonne and Eclair are dating,"

"Really?" Josh was intrigued and confused at the same time. He looked at Eclair and Eclair's face got even redder and I chuckled at how he looked. "Charlonne never told me anything about him dating Eclair. Well, it's a surprise. I should have seen it coming."

"Why?" I asked him, tilting my head to the side, waiting for his answer.

Josh shrugged, as if this was a normal thing to do. "He always looks at Eclair like he wants to eat your brother's soul. Really. But I haven't given it a thought. Now that you've said that they are dating, it makes sense now. Charlonne keeps talking about Eclair whenever we're together whereas I keep talking about you." Now, it was time for me to be flushed. Apparently, my brother noticed this because he laughed. I gave him the bird. Josh chuckled. "Anyways, back to the main topic, I want to you show you something, Ezerette. Come with me?"

"Wow, that sounds sexual," Eclair commented, grinning.

"Can you shut up for a minute? Please, little brother? Or I'll call Charlonne right now and tell him you need his dick in your mouth so you'll have something to lick and so you'll be busy," I told him and he blushed again, this time, his neck also flushed and his face was beet red. Josh laughed hard this time.

"Whatever," Eclair said as he rolled his eyes.

"That's it, I'll call Charlonne now," I fished out my cellphone out of my pocket and unlocked the screen, then hit the Contacts application and searched for Charlonne's name.

"Okay! Okay! I'll shut up now," Eclair muttered, then cursed under his breath.

Josh shook his head at us and grinned down at me. I smiled up at him, putting back the cellphone inside my pocket. I told him sure and he took my hand and led me outside. I shouted to Mom and Dad over my shoulder that Josh would just show me something and Dad said the most embarrasing ever. He shouted 'have a safe sex!' and I felt humuliated and betrayed by my own father. Josh told them good night and I basically ran to the car, hopping into the passenger seat, waiting for Josh to drive out of this place so I could save my dignity. I was overreacting.

We hit the road in minutes and Josh put his palm on my thigh, squeezing it a bit and I looked at it and smiled. This was perfect. I had no idea where we were going, all I knew was that it would be a surprise to me. Josh never failed to surprise him. A song came off the radio and the song was soothing and calm. The song was sang by Demi Lovato. Give Your Heart A Break. We both shared a smile as Josh drove pass car after car who was driving slow. He knew how eager I was to see the surprise and my palms were getting clammy, so I rubbed it on my shorts and sighed, trying to calm my still beating fast heart.

When we reached out destination, my eyes nearly popped out of its socket as I took in the view. It was a two story house. It was a freaking house. Josh bought a house for us. For us.