Chapter 33

Chapter 33
Prince Ezerette Mclane

Last night was so great. It felt surreal. I had made love with Josh and every second of it was perfect. I couldn't wait for it to happen again. Our first time was awesome. Josh had been careful to me. Although I was in pain last night, he made sure that I would forget it. I did. I forgot everything and the pain was replaced with bliss. The feeling was euphoric and I couldn't get enough of it. He was pounding into me like the world was about to end. It hurt but it was worth it. Everything was worth it.

Josh had stirred as he rolled over the bed, wrapping his arms around me as his breath fanned my face. He was still sleeping peacefully and I chuckled at how cute he was. His lips were slightly parted, showing his white teeth. He looked so vulnerable. My fingers trailed across his strong jawline and I suppressed a giggle as I got tickled by the stubble of his chin.

Sleeping beside was perfect. I looked forward to it every single day. Now that we were married, we didn't know what would happen in the next coming days nor what future planned for us. And since we were together, we would face the obstacles. I knew it. Josh would never leave me. He had said he loved me. In front of my parents. In public. To the world. So there was no way he would leave me.

His eyes fluttered open as my thumbs brushed his cheeks. As soon as his eyes met mine, a smile automatically tugged onto his lips. He leaned down and kissed me on the lips softly and I smiled.

"Good morning," he croaked, and his voice was so sexy. He trailed his nose down my jaw and I giggled.

"Good morning, too, sir." I said to him as I pecked him on the lips. The kiss was longer than the first one and Josh put his palm at my neck and kissed me fiercely. He pulled away. "How's your sleep?"

"Awesome," he replied, hugging me. "You?"

"Perfect," I said to him honestly.

We snuggled a little bit. I was so content that Josh was here with me. I couldn't ask for more. We had met in a hopeless situation. It had started with a simple edited picture and the issue grew, and it led us to meet each other. If my friend Cheena had not made and edited the picture, I would be laughing right now as the thought of me marrying a man was so funny. But now, I was head over heels to Josh Heid Thompson. And I was now Prince Ezerette Mclane-Thompson. I was wearing his last name. It felt like a jewel to me. An accessory that was so expensive and beautiful that no one could wear but me. Josh gave it to me.

Josh leaned down again and kissed my forehead. We didn't want to get up, to get off of the bed, but we knew we had to. Since we had a lot to face. Josh had revealed that everything started as a lie and I knew that his mother would use as a way to break us apart. Mrs. Thompson disapproved of me, even disliked me, but I had to make her realize that I was good for Josh.

Sighing, we both rolled off the bed and as soon as I started to stand up, the pain in my lower back intensified and I groaned loudly. Fuck. Josh had fucked me so hard last night. Josh looked at me with worried eyes but then his eyes twinkled as he realized what kind of pain I was feeling. He smirked at me and I gave him the bird.

My eyes roamed around his sexy body. The fact that he was still naked didn't help me contain my arousal. I scowled as my mini me started to rise and Josh's smirk grew wider. Shaking my head, I tried to stand up, using a force so that I could walk into the bathroom and wash the pain away. One hot bath would be enough to ease the pain.

Josh tried to help me just by putting his hand at my lower back but I swatted his hand away, scowling at me. Josh laughed and I rolled my eyes at him. It was not so funny at all. I started to walk slowly and carefully, not wanting the pain to grow. Since the pain was being a bitch, I couldn't walk properly. When I reached the bathroom, Josh had followed me and as soon as I turned on the hot shower, he slammed me onto the wall and captured my lips with his.

Our lips moved in synced as Josh started to nibble at my lower lip, earning a moan from me. I parted my lips, giving him access and he immediately slipped his tongue inside my mouth. His tongue roamed inside my mouth, tasting every inch and he began to rub his erection to mine. I moaned out loud. He kept rubbing onto me and I swear my body began to go weak.

He knew how to make me beg.

My hands felt his pectoral muscles, his abs, his arms, his shoulders, his hips, everywhere. His skin was warm and the fire started to blaze inside me. Josh tugged my lower lip and I groaned from the pleasure he was giving me. Then, all of a sudden, Josh's hand found its way to both of our erections and started to pump it slow and sensual. I blushed at the action and Josh laughed lightly, kissing my nose. I could feel the climax building up in my lower abdomen and I clutched Josh's shoulder for support. He kept kissing my lips until we shot our seed.

Bath time was supposed to get our bodies cleaned. But the meaning had been changed into a dirty way. Now, it was made for us to let out our dirty thoughts. It was like a dream come true to me. Although having sex with Josh had not crossed my mind – not until last night, it was still a dream come true. My desire grew and grew because of Josh. Now my mind had been filled with explicit images of him and I fucking anywhere and everywhere.

+++

Now, we were face to face with Josh's parents. Mrs. Thompson was looking at me dead in the eye. Her stare was scrutinizing and it was making me uncomfortable. The air had a thick tension hovering around us. My fingers started to fumble and I couldn't look her straightly so I looked anywhere but her. Yumi was smiling at us with her usual trademark smile; a smile that said she knew something was up. And I was now starting to think that she knew something about Josh and I having a good night after wedding sex.

Mr. Thompson was just looking at his phone with a bored expression and he couldn't give a damn about everything. Josh's father was like that way ever since I met him. Then I remembered Josh's confession, about him feeling that he was abandoned by them. It was not right. Mr. Thompson should have stayed for Josh. Even if Josh wasn't his real son. I mean, Josh was the reason why his business was successful. Josh had done his very best to make the company known to the world, though it was a shame to admit that I had not known it until Cheena said it to me.

"So..." Mrs. Thompson began, tilting her head to the side. I had a feeling that she was going to bring up the pretending part. I knew it. Josh gripped my hand, assuring me that he always had my back. I smiled at the action and took a deep breath, bracing myself for the question that was probably nagging her. "Was it only a pretend? A mini game?"

We both nodded, I meekly and Josh nonchalantly. Mrs. Thompson shook her head, disappointment etched on her face as she did so. Mr. Thompson had looked up to watch both of us. Unlike Mrs. Thompson, Mr. Thompson had this cool around him, and he just gave a smile. I smiled back. He knew that Josh and I loved each other, or that it wasn't pretend anymore. Most likely the latter. He gave us a brief nod and went back to browsing his phone.

Josh had also told me that they had married each other for business. And I knew that it was both killing them. I mean, Mr. Thompson had to hide to meet his lovers and Mrs. Thompson, well, I'd always known that she had one man in her life.

"I can't believe this," she said, still shaking her head. "I knew something was up. I've always known that it was all a lie. It's still a lie, isn't it?"

"No, mom." Josh denied as he encircled his arm around me, pulling me into him as he looked at his mom sternly, telling her the truth. "It's not a lie anymore. I love Ezerette."

I was surprised by the tone of his voice. It seemed like the Josh that I had met the first time came back. His voice was full of authority and truth. He wanted everyone to believe that it was not a lie anymore; that we were not pretending anymore. I didn't know how it happened. All we knew was that one day, we stopped pretending. We didn't care if we were being caught kissing in public, if our date was being recorded or not. It just happened.

"Josh," her mom said, sounding tired. "I just don't want you to share the misery that I had been experienced. I want you to love not out of pretend, not out of business. I want you to love whoever you want to love without limits."

"And Ezerette's the person I fell in love with," Josh said stubbornly, matching her mom's hard gaze. It was the first time Mrs. Thompson had brought up about her misery. And it made all of us uncomfortable. Even Mr. Thompson. He straightened up a bit and put his phone back to his pocket. Yumi pursed her lips. My heart fluttered. Josh's statement made me happen. He was in love with me. He fell in love with me. That was enough to make me smile the whole day, till forever. "Mom, I know that you care for me. I know that you just want the best for me. But can't you see? I'm in love with Ezerette. I admit, everything started as a lie. We pretended. But it ended long time ago. We love each other and no one can stand in our way.

"Mom. I know that you're in misery. I know that you hate everything about what you have right now. Your marriage with Dad. You not able to meet the love of your life. You hate everything. But that doesn't mean that I'll end up what you became, that I'll end up having what you have right now. But no. I can tell you that's not going to happen. Ezerette and I love each other. We love each other. And if I have to tell you that every single day, every minute, every second, I will. I will remind you that what Ezerette and I have is real. That it's perfect. That I'm not going to end up like you – "

"Josh," I said, stopping him. Mrs. Thompson's eyes pooled with tears and I felt bad for her. Josh had said harsh words to her. He made her realize how messed up she was. How badly she wanted to run off and just be happy. Mrs. Thompson stood up and the whole time, Mr. Thompson and Yumi were quiet.

Even Mr. Thompson shared the same as much misery as her wife. And it was so sad that they ended up this way. Mrs. Thompson began to walk out of the living room with teary eyes. I knew I had to comfort her so I did the only thing I could, to put people above me. I stood up also and Josh stared at me. I followed Mrs. Thompson until we reached the garden. I knew she was aware of me following her.

It was time to make her realize things.

It was time to talk to her about everything.