Ch. 34

Fuck, fuck, fuck. Okay, calm down Cat. Just relax. I kept staring at my naked body in the mirror. OH MY GOD. What if he won't think I look good naked? I look fine, right? Yeah, of course I do....

I have no idea what to wear but considering how things went yesterday I should wear something with easy access. I decided to wear my black skater skirt with a baggy white sweater. That'll be a lot easier to take off than skinny jeans! Should I even wear underwear? Fuck, but it's so cold I probably should. I'll even wear my knee high socks for extra warmth. Yeah, this will have to do. I searched through my underwear drawer for the perfect thong and bra pair. I need something that'll look cute when the clothes come off.

I looked at myself in the mirror again after I got dressed. Okay, not too shabby Cat. I got a text from Julian telling me he's on his way. Oh God, I'm getting anxious again. Knowing that I'm probably going to lose my virginity tonight is making me very nervous. Just breathe.

As I was doing my hair and make-up Jake came in.

"So what are we doing tonight?" He laid on my bed.

"We're doing nothing." I replied.

"What? Why not? Where are you going?"

"I'm going on a date with Julian."

"Oh, awesome." He said sarcastically.

"Why can't you just put all that shit behind you like me."

"Because Cat he hurt you, he made you cry. You couldn't eat or sleep. All you did was drink. That type of shit doesn't sit well with me."

I cringed when he said that. "I'm fully aware with what happened but remember how much fun we all used to have! And since all your friends are out of town til Christmas I really don't see you hanging out with anyone else other than me and the guys."

"I like them! Just not Julian...."

"Jake, I love you but can you at least be nice to him."

He rolled his eyes.

"Come on! I'm going out with all the guys tomorrow and you should come. It'll be like before." I insisted.

"CAT!" We heard our mom call out. "JULIAN'S HERE!"

I quickly put on my black heel booties.

"Okay, how do I look?!" I smiled.

Jake sat up. "You look beautiful, sis."

I hugged him. "So what do you say about tomorrow?"

"FINE. I'll go." He grunted. "But only because I have nothing else to do."

"You have to promise to be nice to Julian though." I gave him a stern look.

"All right, fine."

I sprayed on some perfume then went to the living room and Jake followed behind. Julian was talking to my parents.

"Bye mom, bye dad! See you later."

"You better bring her back home early. No later than 11pm." Said my dad.

"11pm?! That's so early. You kids have fun. Don't worry about any curfew." Intervened my mom.

"No curfew?!" Both my dad and brother said in unison.

My parents started to argue a little. Oh God, this is so embarrassing.

My brother looked at Julian in an intimidating manner. "You better not try anything."