Ch. 44

My brother yawned loudly as he put our luggage into the van. I'm surprised he managed to wake up this early during summer break.

"You have the money we gave you?"

"Yes, mom, I got it."

"Good."

"And remember only use your credit cards for gas, food, hotels and emergencies. I don't want to see any frivolous spending on your credit card bills."

"Yes, dad." Jake and I said in unison.

"Have a fun and safe trip! And don't forget to call." Our mom hugged and kissed us both.

"Bye mom, bye dad! Love you!" I said.

I got in the driver's seat and Jake sat in the back where he quickly fell back asleep. I drove and picked everyone up.

Fab was the last one to get picked up and we finally started our route to California. It was roughly a 15 hour drive to our first stop, Chicago. Everyone was asleep in the back except for Julian who was sitting next to me. After five hours of driving I started to get sleepy. I didn't realize how driving in mostly a straight line can be so tiresome.

I let out a loud yawn then Julian placed his hand on my thigh and squeezed it.

"Want me to drive?" He asked

"That would be great. I gotta stop for gas soon we can switch off there."

I pulled up to the first gas station I saw then handed Julian my credit card and quickly passed out in the passenger seat.

---

I lazily rubbed my eye and turned around. They were all leaning on each other sleeping.

"Everyone is still asleep?"

Julian chuckled, "Yep."

"How much longer?"

"A few more hours."

"This is taking longer than I thought! Being in this car is making my ass sore."

Julian used his free hand to pull me closer to him.

"It's about time someone woke up. Driving is so boring."

"Wanna talk then?"

"I wasn't thinking we would do much talking..." He smirked.

"Uh, okay? Then what-" I realized what he meant as he kept motioning to his penis.

"I AM NOT GOING TO BLOW YOU WHILE OUR FRIENDS ARE IN THE CAR." I said in a loud whisper.

"They've been knocked out for hours. No one will know."

"Can't you keep it in your pants for one day?"

"Come on... I've always wanted you to blow me while I drive." He smiled mischievously

"Seriously." I looked at him like he was crazy.

"I'd do it for you if you asked."

"Really? That's your comeback!"

He laughed, "Look at them. They haven't moved an inch since we started driving."

He sucked at my neck. He knew that was my weak spot.

"Eyes on the road, buddy. Remember what happened last time?"

"That won't happen again besides we won't have much alone time during this trip. This is your last chance."

"My last chance? Do not turn the tables on me! You're the one who wants it."