Ch. 35

I felt something cold falling on my face I opened my eyes and saw that it started to snow a little. There were a few flakes of snow on us and in my car. Goddammit, this better not ruin the interior. I shook Julian to wake him up.

"What?" He mumbled.

"It's snowing."

He opened his eyes. "Shit."

He got up to close the sun roof. He laid back down and kissed me.

"What time is it?" He asked.

I checked my phone. "It's 6 in the morning."

He sighed. "Well we better get going before the roads get icy."

I sat up and searched for my clothes. As I was looking Julian slapped my ass and grabbed it. I turned to him and playfully glared at him.

"Hey, with an ass like that you gotta get used to me doing that." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and got dressed.

"Woah, woah, woah, not so fast." He pinned me down before I got my bra on.

He began to smother me with kisses all over. I loved every second of it.

"Jules, we gotta go." I giggled.

"Come on..." He said between kisses.

"As much as I would like to be fucked right now I don't think I can take it. I'm a bit sore from last night."

He laughed. "All right fine."

We both got dressed then sat in the front. Julian started the car and we sat there waiting for my van to heat up to get rid of the thin layer of ice on the windshield.

"So how do you feel?" He asked.

I shrugged. "I don't know. Other than being sore I feel the same, I guess. Am I supposed to feel different?"

"I don't know. I was just wondering... Just making sure you have no regrets."

I looked him in the eyes. "I wouldn't have wanted to lose it to anyone else."

He pulled me closer to him and kissed me. Then he put his seatbelt on and started to drive. I stayed close and rested my head on him. He had one hand on my knee tapping his fingers to the music playing on the radio. The ride back to the city was taking a bit longer than usual. Julian drove slower since the roads were slipperier.

I started to kiss his cheek and I moved down to his neck where I left hickey marks.

He chuckled. "You're distracting me, you know."

"Sorry... I couldn't help it." I said in an innocent tone.

He turned his head to kiss me. His touch and kisses were out of this world. I know this is going to sound cliché but I have never been in love until I met him. Maybe I'm just a naïve teenager but I honestly feel like he's going to be the one I marry. I know there could be a lot of factors that could change over time but at this moment none of that mattered. There's nothing in the world that could ruin this feel--

**Sorry for the short chapter and the sudden cut off at the end. But there's a reason for that ;)**