Chapter 1 -Sneek Peek

August POV
" Dad I miss mom all I can do is think about her and it tears me down," my daughter Amandla said to me." I know honey its hurting me to,". My wife Megan died last year in a plane crash going to do work. When I heard about it I couldn't believe it, but now I don't have no choice. I don't think I'll love another women like her again. I don't think I'm ready to start a relation again with another women. Only a relationship with my daughter a father and daughter bond." How bout we go to the mall and go shopping," I told Amandla smiling cheesing big." Dad really stop...if my friends see me with my dad shopping with me that'll be embarrassing but not to be mean tho dad," she replied." So you embarrassed of me," I smiled at her." Noooooo I just to old to have a adult shopping with me. Dad I'm 15 years old I know how to shop on my own. Please just this one time," she begged me." Fine but only this time," I replied getting up grabbing the keys to the car.

Amandla POV
I am so happy my dad letting me go shopping on my own. I feel like he trust me to do the right things. I closed the car door and my dad drove out the driveway. And we was on our way to the mall.

_LovelyTytiana
_Comment
_Vote
_Love ya