Sneak peak

Alex POV
" I trusted you," I cried out." Yeah I know that's what I wanted you to do. This the only way I can be able to get my daughter back. I would do anything to make that happen," She told me." Well your daughter would never want a mother like you," I screamed." Well she would never know," she smirked. This women is crazy I actually put my trust in her." You really think they gonna give you your daughter back. These people don't have no heart, if they did we wouldn't be in this situation, Megan," I gritted." Well there's no we no more, rest in peace, Alex," Megan told me. Gun fired.

August POV
" The fact that I thought you was dead and I wish you really were now," I fired." Well I had to do what I had to do. Yes by taking her as a sex slave," she smirked." But she's our daughter Megan," I yelled. She actually took our daughter and put her as a sex slave. After all these years I thought I was married to the woman of my dreams, but I was married to a devil." Trust me Auggy if she was a sex slave before she can do it again. I just want my daughter back that's all," Megan told me." Amandla is your daughter," I gritted." No no no my daughter is Chyna, and the only way I'm able to get her back if I bring another girl a lil older than my owns. So I thought about it I got a "daughter" by you, so I took her and took her in,"!

Amandla POV
I've been in here as a sex slave for 3 months so that means I'm 2 months pregnant. I don't know how imma make it out again but my dad don't know my so called mother is alive and she the one who put me back in this hell.