Chapter 2

Amandla POV
My friends parents finally came to pick them up. So I went on ahead to call my dad to come pick me up. While I was waiting I went back into the mall to get something to drink from Starbucks while I waited for my dad to call me and tell me he was outside. When I was waiting for my cappuccino to get done. There was a man eyeing me and it creeped me out. Then he started walking up to me." Hey nice to meet you," the man said when he sat down right beside me. I didn't respond because my dad told me to never talk to strangers." Well what's your name," he asked me then the women finally called my name for my drink then I grabbed it then left out. But the man still started following me so I got my phone out my pocket and started dialing my dad's number. Then out of no where my nose was covered and my phone dropped out of my hands and I fainted.

August POV
I finally pulled up to pick up my daughter Amandla. I thought she was going to be out here waiting for me but I guess not. So I decided to go inside to go get her. I started looking around and there was no sign from her. So I called her cell to ask her where she at but there was no answer. Then I started freaking out but when I saw I step on something I lefted my foot up and saw my daughters cell phone was on the floor. I thought something happened to my little girl I just dropped to my knees. I couldn't believe it. I picked up her phone and ran to the security to ask did he see my little girl." No I didn't sir maybe she left with a friend or some," the security replied. Which didn't really help because my daughter would never forget her phone she keep her hands in her pocket to make sure it didn't fall out because I told her if she loose it she's not getting another. I dialed one of her friends mom to see if my daughter left with them. But the mother said she didn't she said Amandla was calling me to pick her up. I was speechless I didn't know what happened to my daughter or who might took her.

_LovelyTytiana
_Comment
_Vote
_Love ya