Chapter 21

Amandla POV
My dad just called me to come down stairs for dinner. I got up and went downstairs and grabbed a silverware and sat down in my seat." Dad I don't think I want to go to school tomorrow I whether just stay home for tomorrow to clear my head," I told him." You can stay home but its bit gonna change anything only your grades your grades are dropping. Don't let nothing get in between you and your education," my dad explained to me and I knew he was right.

"Your right I'll go its better to get through it instead of falling in it," I replied then started back eating. A few minutes later I put my plate in the sink and went upstairs to take a shower to get ready for school tomorrow. I went in my room to find me some sleeping clothes then all of a sudden my phone started ringing. It was Raymond. I contemplated on whether I should answer or just let it ring. But I just decided to answer to see what he have to say.

Amandla- hello

Raymond- I'm sorry I know I should've just told you but..

Amandla- it's whtever Raymond.. I thought you was different but I guess you is like my others

Raymond- I just want to say sorry and that I will always..

Amandla- don't you dare say it cause if you did love me you would've been helping my dad to find me and if you loved me you would've never gave up on me if you loved me you would've never moved on if you loved me you wouldn't lie and try to tell me you love me

Raymond- but amandla.

Amandla- bye Raymond( hanged up)

A tear streamed from my eyes and I grabbed my clothes and got in the shower. In the inside I was heartbroken, but the outside I felt good and better that I let it out. I just wish he knew how he made me feel.