Chapter 4

August POV
When I heard someone knock on my door I got a and ran to open it." Mr. Alsina we wasn't able to find your daughter but we where she's at," officer White told me " where is she," I asked." She's downtown somewhere being a sex slave," " what the fuck," " I know we will try our best to find out where she's at and get her to rescue but it is going to take some time because they move around to different places," she explained to me but I wasn't hearing it because all I wanted was my daughter. I didn't want o hear that my daughter is being sold to have sex with." I swear to of if I find out who put their hands on my daughter I'm kill their ass, and I'm telling y'all now," I fired at them." We will not be able to let you kill somebody, but we will have them locked up for as long as we can," she explained." That's it...they fucking selling teenagers up there and all they fucking get is life in prison or as much the judge give them. That's some bullshit all they gonna do is get rapped in the ass and turn gay. But my daughter and then other teens gets rape and don't have any rest...I don't give a fuck y'all just make sure they don't touch my kid," I said opening the door for her to get out my house.

_LovelyTytiana
_Comment
_Vote
_Love ya

Pleaseeeee leave a comment and vote I will really appreciate it a lot❤❤