Chapter 18

Amandla POV
Finally arriving at our table me and my dad sat down and waited for our waitress to take our order." You have anything in mind you want to eat," my father asked me." Double cheese hamburger, some fries, and shrimps," I respond." Okay but eat as much as you want and need okay Amandla," " yes sir," I replied then our waitress finally came over to ask what kind of drink we will like." I will like a root beer," I told him." And I'll take a sprit sir," and the guy wrote it down." What would you like to have to eat," he asked." Double cheese burger with only ketchup and mayo with a few pickles. And fries and shrimps please," I said." I'll like a well cook steak, mash, and macaroni," my dad said." That will be all," the guy asked " yes sir," me and my father said in unison.

August POV
All though it was awkward because it was so quite at the table. All I was able to do is smile because I finally got my daughter back." What dad," Amandla giggled " oh nothing I'm just happy I'm spending time with you," I replied." Me to dad," she said. About 10 minutes later they finally arrive with our food." You look just like your father," a old man said touching Amandla hand smiling." I know right," I smiled because I always thought she looked like her mother but she really looks like me and act like her mother. Out of nowhere Amandla ran towards the restroom. I don't know why but I know it can't be good.

Amandla POV
I ran to the restroom and started crying because I been touch by too many guys in that hell of a place in New York. And it reminded me when I was there. I don't ever want to be in that predicament ever again. I know my dad wondering why I ran off but its just scared to be around a guy if its not my dad.

I finally calm down and was able to breath right. I inhale and exhale then walked back to the table. The waitress was gone and our food was on the table. I say down and started eating my food." What was that all about," my father asked." Dad I never want to be touch by another guy in my life unless its you because I know you will never hurt me," I replied." I understand sweetheart. We begin to eat our food in peace and quiet.